Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Missouri Star Quilt Co. Magazine....Block >

Missouri Star Quilt Co. Magazine....Block

Missouri Star Quilt Co. Magazine....Block

Old 02-06-2014, 08:40 PM

tyoung, it is $5.99 per issue. I believe I read that they will bill your credit card every two months when it is shipped. I am so excited about this; I loved Jenny's part of the F&P magazine Quilting Quickly.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:44 PM

tamjonw - Another thing, for me anyway, is that with a magazine I can sit down with it time and time again and go through it. That is very relaxing for me.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:14 PM

I subscribed too. Can't wait for the 1st issue. She's the best!
Old 02-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Power Poster

That is sew awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by quilter1 View Post
Once again, the 'foreigners' are not wanted. The magazine subscription is not available in Canada! When will companies realize that there are quilters in Canada too?
I emailed MSQC yesterday to ask about Canadian customers. Don't give up hope yet - here is their reply:

We are still working on the subscription for international customers. Hopefully our tech guys get it figured out soon!!!
Right now we don't have the system set up to do that! But it's in the works, I promise!!! In the meanwhile, you can watch for it to
become available online and you can order from our website if we don't get it figured out in time! Thanks for your patience with us and happy quilting!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:10 AM

They have sold a lot of subscriptions here today. I love the tutorials, but always want something I can hold in my hand and ponder! I just subscribed!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:14 AM

Thanks Charming----I just ordered the new magazine. Love MSQC. Hope to go there someday. I think it is only a few hours away from me.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:32 AM

Thanks for the info....yes, I too hit that SUBSCRIBE button. I hope the "no ads" policy can continue. That is the most annoying part of ALL mags lately...not to mention commercials on tv and radio.....I clocked once and discovered equal time between com. and broadcast.....

Anyway, I am sure MSQC is also very disappointed they are not able to mail mag to those outside US borders ......wonder why.........how about Hawaii,wonder if they can get? I am sure if they can get the wrinkles out, the mag will be available no matter where one has their sewing machine!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Charming View Post
Oh wow and I thought I was going crazy because I went to Joann's the other day and saw the quilting quickly magazine but no where was Jenny's name mentioned so didn't buy it as I am not a fan of Fons and porter people. This is really good news and I am happy they took that route and I will be one of their subscribers for sure.
I so agree with you.Happy happy with MSQC. I wish the Best for them,and already subscribed.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by tyoung View Post
I just subscribed too. Wondering if the price was for a year or for each magazine.
Price is for EACH magazine. You can unsubscribe if you don't like it. I don't take any other quilt magazines any more because of the overload of ads so I decided to try this one. I have sure enjoyed the tutorials on u-tube and have made several of those quilts and I was very happy with them. You can also skip an issue if you want and then resume later.