Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My Quilt Trail Novel and my website

I posted a while back that I'm writing a series of novels about quilters, quilt barn painters, and other related topics. The first book in the series, Grow Old With Me, is available now.

I have it listed on my website
    http://melindaevaul.com This is the only place where it is for sale. Stores take 40% and Amazon takes 55% so I'm selling as many books as possible myself first.

I would appreciate you spreading the word to your friends. Visit my website and take a look. I'd love to mail you a signed copy.

I just ordered your book, a gift for my daughter but I plan on reading it too. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks for the PM to let me know it was available. Good luck on your ventures.

Thanks, Hope you enjoy the book. I will get it in the mail tomorrow. I'll put you on my mailing list so you can get updates.

Please pass the word on to your friends.
    Melinda

Good luck to you--how exciting! I am in the editing process of my book that follows the barn quilt trails from their origins to the current 29 states. Such a great topic for a novel!

If you haven't seen my blog, check out americanquilttrail.com, where you can find out a lot more about barn quilts.

Best holiday wishes

Fascinating! I encourage EVERONE to check it out! The photos are wonderful - did YOU take them? I WILL be back. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have Paypal, but would love to buy your book. How can I get it?

That is awesome! Can't wait to get it! Excited to read the series. All the best for a great response to your books. May there be many more to come!

Glad you like it. Unless otherwise indicated, the photos are mine. I have done a lot of traveling!

Come back and visit soon!

Suzi

My husband and I took all the pictures on my website. In fact he has 2 featured on the calendar for http://quilttrailswnc.org They sell the calendar as a fundraiser. I have their link on my website too.

I love WNC--Barbara Webster is a dear friend! The first page of my calendar is a photo that she gave me for the book. That reminds me--I owe her an email!

Of course I know Barbara too! Had an interview with her for a future novel. Plan to write one about the Quilt Barn Painter.

Small world indeed.

Thanks to all who ordered or signed up for the newsletter. I'm overwhelmed with the response. Trying to keep track of everything and write!!! Oh, my!

Blog Entries
    I just ordered your book and can't wait to read it.I will tell our guild members .

I'll get these orders shipped ASAP. If you need them before Christmas please send me a PM. I'll do my best but we're cutting time close.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The books people ordered on or before Dec. 15 were shipped today. Some may get there by Christmas but I wouldn't count on that. Thanks to all who subscribed to my newsletter and/or ordered my novel. My printer can print as needed so it will never be unavailable.
    Got a good lead on a plot idea for book #2. Now I need some time to get to the writing part of my life.
    Enjoy the holiday season.
    www.melindaevaul.com