Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Netflix drama series featuring quilts >

Netflix drama series featuring quilts

Netflix drama series featuring quilts

Old 02-05-2018, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
I just read the Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd and complied a list of books to get soon from that. I will add this one too by Margaret Atwood, Alias Grace. so interesting.
we have Dish and netflix but I dont' know how to get Netflix. my son said i can get into my Amazon account there and watch things too. but two seconds of telling me how to do it doesn't stick in my brain. so my Kindle or my computer are my friends.
Sorry I just had to laugh....this seems to be sons the world over. I have stopped asking mine as he tells me a whole heap of information and expects me to remember it.....as if. "Google" has helped me out many, many times.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:29 PM
DJ

Alias Grace was a bit too hard on my and DH's sensitivities. Lovely quilts though as far as we watched it. Didn't get thorough the whole series.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:08 AM

It sounds intriguing but when it says it’s a thriller, I’m out. I am such a weenie when it comes to anything scary or bloody.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Power Poster

Aloha Karen I just got my son to tell me again how to Pause the tv show I am watching. who knew you could do that? i wanted him to see some white granite on a counter top that renovators dove tailed into a beautiful piece of light wood that was used on the ends of the counter. the wonders of electronics!
Old 02-06-2018, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by busy fingers View Post
Sorry I just had to laugh....this seems to be sons the world over. I have stopped asking mine as he tells me a whole heap of information and expects me to remember it.....as if. "Google" has helped me out many, many times.
And husband's. Don't ask my husband something simple. He'll tell you about the invention of the wheel before he gets done. Tons of info that I don't even listen to anymore, much less remember!