Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Fabric Line from Connecting Threads

New Fabric Line from Connecting Threads

Isn't this new line of fabrics from Connecting Threads pretty? I just had to order it today. I'm not one to gravitate to "season" fabrics other than Christmas, but I thought it would be pretty to use in a wall-hanging or for a table runner.

http://www.connectingthreads.com/col...ebrationFanAP3
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-03-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: replace copyright image with link
    God, Wonderful Family, Great Health, Awesome Friends, Quilting & Chocolates - - What more could a girl be blessed with!!

Ooo! I like their take on 4th of July! This IS a nice combination.

I love Connedtin Threads fabric and I will be getting this line. i like it alot. Thnaks for sharing it with us.Mary
    learn each and every day,memories or play.

I ment Connecting Threads. See I get sew excited about this fabric. Mary
    learn each and every day,memories or play.

I'm sooooooo jealous. If we can get a metre (39") of fabric for $16 we feel we've got a bargain. They don't ship to the UK either
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

Blog Entries
    Got fabric?

I just got my order today. I got the 10" stack. When they put their fabric on sale it is cheap.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post

BellaBoo, I had to call the rep at Connecting Threads to ask them to add this fabric to my order as well. LOL It is beautiful and I can't believe I didn't see it when I placed my order earlier today. Thank you for sharing this info!
    God, Wonderful Family, Great Health, Awesome Friends, Quilting & Chocolates - - What more could a girl be blessed with!!

I got the catalog yesterday and thought the Americana line was really cute.

I wish they (and all other fabric vendors) would sell bundles of 1 yard each of an entire collection.....it would make it so much easier to order....I love the fabric at CT, order from them all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
    I'm sooooooo jealous. If we can get a metre (39") of fabric for $16 we feel we've got a bargain. They don't ship to the UK either
    I was also looking at the picture and couldn't believe the price. So jealous!

Also, I'm not one for patriotic fabric (of any country), but I think that is a great little collection.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltinggirl View Post
    BellaBoo, I had to call the rep at Connecting Threads to ask them to add this fabric to my order as well. LOL It is beautiful and I can't believe I didn't see it when I placed my order earlier today. Thank you for sharing this info!
    BellaBoo, did they add to your order? I ran into a similar issue a couple of weeks ago. Less than 8 hours and they said they couldn't add to the order. Just wondering if it was the one rep I got on the phone that day or policy. It was my first time ordering from them. It was a large order and I wanted to change some 1/2 yards to yards. I was kinda disappointed not being able to adjust to more in less than 8 hours although it took them days to process the order.

I love their fabrics and I especially love the red/white/blue lines.

Quote Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
    BellaBoo, did they add to your order? I ran into a similar issue a couple of weeks ago. Less than 8 hours and they said they couldn't add to the order. Just wondering if it was the one rep I got on the phone that day or policy. It was my first time ordering from them. It was a large order and I wanted to change some 1/2 yards to yards. I was kinda disappointed not being able to adjust to more in less than 8 hours although it took them days to process the order.

Yes, I was able to add to my order! However, it was within the same hour of the time I placed my original order. Sorry berryberry that they couldn't do the same for you! Just my thoughts, but one would think that adding to an order that was placed on the very same day wouldn't be that big of a deal but obviously it is.

I ordered the Rain Chain quilt at 40% off last week for 24.00. I see it back up to 38.00 now. Glad I got It when I saw it.

Oh my- what a great site.