Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oh HELP! Stonehenge on sale again!

Blog Entries

Oh HELP! Stonehenge on sale again!

Just got notification that Stonehenge by Northcott is on sale for $7.29/yard at Thousands of Bolts.com!! They have ALL the colors-I have been wanting it for SOOOO long, but couldn't bring myself to pay full price-I have seen it ranging from $10.50-#11.99/yard at most quilt shops that carry it. OOO I am so tempted, but have already spent too much at the Shop Hop I have started-and I am only 1/2 way thru the shops!! Oh, why did I see that add?????

lol, i'm going through the colors and projects now ;-) good prices.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

I was just looking too...OH NO, help me say no PLEASE !!!

Blog Entries
    You may not get it at this price again, do you really want to ignore it? Sorry I am no help, bad me, bad, bad, bad!
    Helen T.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
    You may not get it at this price again, do you really want to ignore it? Sorry I am no help, bad me, bad, bad, bad!
    No, I don't want to ignore it, I have to figure out what pattern I will use them with so I know how much to get. I have the Star Spin pattern I really want to make, so maybe----only that pattern scares me! What if I get all the fabric, and can't follow the pattern?? It looks really confusing! I'll keep looking thru all my books and mags and try to find one while it is still on sale. Long gone are the days I just buy fabric because I love it and don't have a clue what to do with it!! If I did that, with my luck, I will find just the right pattern and discover I am 1/2 yard short of what I need!!

Aw - just GO FOR IT Jill! You will kick yourself later when it goes up to $20 yd....

That's such a good price and Stonehenge is my favorite right now so I have to check it out. Thanks for sharing
    Texas raised, Texas Proud

There goes the temptation again!!

Thanks for the info but where is it on sale.

Blog Entries
    Well, now you've got me in the same quandary, LOL.
    Bev in TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcarolyn View Post
    Thanks for the info but where is it on sale.
    at www.thousandsofbolts.com

I went to their website and was very disappointed, there are only of few of the Stonehendge on sale and they are mostly fat quarters. In a way I'm glad because I don't need to buy fabric for a while. In fact, I will never live long enought to use what I have and yet I keep buying. At least it's fabric and not junk. I like watching the hoarding TV shows and can't believe anyone could live like that. My house is cluttered some but not nearly that bad and my clutter is not clutter to me it is very valuable fabric, notions and 3 machines. 2 sewing and a longarm. I share my home with two small dogs that don't know they are dogs and I like it that way. I answer to no one but God. What more could you want and then I have this wonderful Quilting Board to read every day and meet the nicest people and learn new things every day. What more could a lady want. Have a good day everyone.
    Texas raised, Texas Proud

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sguillot View Post
    I went to their website and was very disappointed, there are only of few of the Stonehendge on sale and they are mostly fat quarters. In a way I'm glad because I don't need to buy fabric for a while. In fact, I will never live long enought to use what I have and yet I keep buying. At least it's fabric and not junk. I like watching the hoarding TV shows and can't believe anyone could live like that. My house is cluttered some but not nearly that bad and my clutter is not clutter to me it is very valuable fabric, notions and 3 machines. 2 sewing and a longarm. I share my home with two small dogs that don't know they are dogs and I like it that way. I answer to no one but God. What more could you want and then I have this wonderful Quilting Board to read every day and meet the nicest people and learn new things every day. What more could a lady want. Have a good day everyone.
    I don't know what you were looking at, but there are tons of yardage on sale-I was just on and found tons on sale. I just clicked Stonehenge on their main page that is advertising the sale, it brought up all the color groups of Stonehenge, and clicked on the color groups I was interested in. There are plenty on sale-not just FQ's.

Blog Entries
    Stonehenge is unbeliveble beautiful and feels incredible.....The Rep. from Northcott did a presentation at LQS and we saw the entire line. I won a doorprize which was a package of 40 (2 of each) 2 1/2 strips of the warm stone / dark neutral.........i was thunderstruck and still am everytime i look at them. Looks like stone and feels like silk. The gentleman told us how to spot Northcott fabrics at the LQS.....there is a script N on the end of the bolt, it is fun to see and now that you know it is there it will say 'hello' everytime you are fabric shopping.

The full price for Stonehenge at burkfabrics.com is $7.99 to $8.99. Plus, get on their mailing list and they are usually running a sale for 15-20% off the full price. So, get on their mailing list and then postpone buying Stonehenge until the wallet is stuffed again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaNVa View Post
    The full price for Stonehenge at burkfabrics.com is $7.99 to $8.99. Plus, get on their mailing list and they are usually running a sale for 15-20% off the full price. So, get on their mailing list and then postpone buying Stonehenge until the wallet is stuffed again.
    Thanks for the info-signing up!!

Princess Mirah half-yard bundles are on sale at Missouri Star Quilt Co. Gave my credit card a little wake-up call. Love batiks! Don't know much about this brand, but they look gorgeous on line. Now to plan a way to use them to full effect... yeah! I am not affiliated in any way with them, but I do see the Daily Deal every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
    I think this makes you an enabler! lol

Ooooh! I've heard of that line but had never seen it before. I LOVE IT! There goes my New Year's Resolution... AGAIN (today... LOL!). Thanks for the head's up (well, my DH doesn't say thanks but Visa does... LOL)!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

OMG tooooo bad we aren't closer to each other. You sound just like me!!!! I work at Costco and I'm forever telling members I traded the husband for 2 little dogs - I upgraded!!! LOLOLOL
    I wish I could get a long arm but I'm afraid to even consider it because I'm so stupid I'd never figure out how to use it and it would just sit there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sguillot View Post

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Remember the Flintstones ? Betty and Wilma would go to the store and say CHARGE IT ??LOL That is what came to my mind when you stated it was on sale !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/inde...TOKEN=65905557

I see what you mean, Jill - it took a while finding that line - but where do I find their shipping charges? Their tutorials are great too. Did you order yet?? hee hee!

Blog Entries
    Thanks? ... Yep,Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaNVa View Post
    I was on their site and can't find where to sign up for their mailing list???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caswews View Post
    Remember the Flintstones ? Betty and Wilma would go to the store and say CHARGE IT ??LOL That is what came to my mind when you stated it was on sale !LOL
    Yes- funny! I remember!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast