Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42

Thread: Pillowcases

  1. #1
    Member overallquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indian Trail, NC
    Posts
    62
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.

  2. #2
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?

  3. #3
    Bev
    Bev is offline
    Super Member Bev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    Nice website. I bookmarked your tutorials. Thanks a lot! 8-)

  4. #4
    Super Member sahm4605's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    2,240
    love the techniques. very great tut. bookmarking that one.

  5. #5
    Super Member wvdek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A million dollar view!
    Posts
    8,890
    Is it the same as Missouri Star Quilting does?

    Still need a reference as bear asked. Looked on your site, didn't see.

  6. #6
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    26,721
    Where is this video-?

  7. #7
    Super Member sahm4605's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    2,240
    there is a link at the bottom of her post. I was confused at first too.

  8. #8
    Member overallquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indian Trail, NC
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?
    Not sure what you mean by reference.

  9. #9
    Member overallquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indian Trail, NC
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdek
    Is it the same as Missouri Star Quilting does?

    Still need a reference as bear asked. Looked on your site, didn't see.
    Not sure what the Missouri Star Quilting does, what do you mean by reference?

  10. #10
    Super Member belmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,874
    Fantastic video! What a wonderful way to make pillow cases.
    I book marked it for future reference. Thankyou so much for sharing this with us.

  11. #11
    Super Member pamesue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michgan
    Posts
    1,386
    great video ...thanks

  12. #12
    Senior Member EdieClay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ten Mile, Tennessee
    Posts
    868
    Excellent video. Very easy to understand and follow. I have been thinking about making pillowcases for Christmas gifts. You have given me just what I need to be able to do that. I have bookmarked your web address so that I can check out your new information. Thanks so much. I'll post pictures of my Christmas pillowcases when I get them done!

  13. #13
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good thing. Thanks. I will make myself some plain and colored cases.
    I have a queen bed, but use king top sheets and pillows. Even the cases made FOR king pillows are a struggle to put on, and I wind up irritated each time. I'll simply make my own with an extra king flat, which are far cheaper than buying the cases.

  14. #14
    Super Member Quilter7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    8,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?
    In her signature line is her website, the video is at that website.

  15. #15
    Super Member mimisharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?
    Not sure what you mean by reference.
    Everyone was really asking for the link to your tute. It you put it in the body of the post it's easier for them to find than to make them search the whole post. It took me a minute to find the link in your signature line.

  16. #16
    Member overallquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indian Trail, NC
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?
    Not sure what you mean by reference.
    Everyone was really asking for the link to your tute. It you put it in the body of the post it's easier for them to find than to make them search the whole post. It took me a minute to find the link in your signature line.
    oh, will do next time.

  17. #17
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by overallquilter
    Check out my video on how to make pillowcases with hidden seams.
    reference, please?
    Not sure what you mean by reference.
    Everyone was really asking for the link to your tute. It you put it in the body of the post it's easier for them to find than to make them search the whole post. It took me a minute to find the link in your signature line.
    oh, will do next time.
    Couldn't think of the word "link" at the time - - - -

  18. #18
    Senior Member merrylouw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RGV, Texas
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by EdieClay
    Excellent video. Very easy to understand and follow. I have been thinking about making pillowcases for Christmas gifts. You have given me just what I need to be able to do that. I have bookmarked your web address so that I can check out your new information. Thanks so much. I'll post pictures of my Christmas pillowcases when I get them done!
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Great tut, I can hardly wait to try this. Thank you!!

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    83
    Pillowcase Reference: On the right side under Recent Posts: Video 14: Pillowcases.

    Love your right hand ring by the way, where did you purchase it?

  20. #20
    Member overallquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indian Trail, NC
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by NHSOMND
    Pillowcase Reference: On the right side under Recent Posts: Video 14: Pillowcases.

    Love your right hand ring by the way, where did you purchase it?
    oh it's a Tiffany ring.

  21. #21
    Super Member wvdek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A million dollar view!
    Posts
    8,890
    Yep, sure enough it is there on the right. Only problem is, everytime I click on eeh link to open it, it shuts down my Internet. What's with that?

  22. #22
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,046
    Thanks!

  23. #23
    Super Member mimisharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdek
    Yep, sure enough it is there on the right. Only problem is, everytime I click on eeh link to open it, it shuts down my Internet. What's with that?
    Try dumping your cookies and history. That will keep the videos from working and cause the browser to shut down.

  24. #24
    montanaquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    871
    awesome website and tut!! i am going to try those pillowcases today and i'm sure they'll turn out wonderfully with your technique!! thanks for posting it.

  25. #25
    Senior Member CAJAMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    600
    overallquilter---Compared to many on here I am a newbie quilter. Your pillow case tut as well as the others I saw were personable as well as informative!! Keep up the good work...of course I now am a subscriber!! thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.