Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   32 FQs for $16.00! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/32-fqs-%2416-00-a-t246032.html)

frustratedquilter40 05-19-2014 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by frustratedquilter40 (Post 6712045)
I ordered on May 2 and received an e-mail that my order was received. Got a follow up e-mail 5/10 stating they have been overwhelmed with orders and they are trying to process as fast as they can. And they will send a confirmation e-mail as soon as it ships. So I will be waiting :(

Updated received e-mail Saturday (5/18) That my order has shipped!!!!! One of the items listed was some yardage I ordered looked like they did not have the full qty ordered but is still listed on there page for sale. Well I guess we will see when it gets here. Last I looked it had not cleared the bank for the charge so could not yet see by the total amount billed if they ran short on the yardage.

moonrise 05-19-2014 08:24 AM

My surprise box arrived a few minutes ago! :) I don't want to say exactly what's in it yet since it might ruin the surprise for other people who ordered it (not sure if everybody gets the same thing?), but I'm very happy with what I got. The price tags on the items total $214.95. :thumbup:

Onebyone 05-20-2014 01:28 PM

I just received a personal phone call from the QuiltedQuail. The person apologized for the delay and said they were swamped with orders. She was stumped at how so many orders were coming in and I explained about the posting on the board of the sale. She was amazed. They were having to cut into their new fabric to fill the fat quarter sale. My surprise box is on it's way. I can't wait.

If there is no one waiting for the box, I'll post a picture of the contents when it arrives.

kele 05-22-2014 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I received the fat quarters I ordered on 5/2. I think they were worth the wait. Thanks to Evie for posting this sale.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]476445[/ATTACH]

lostsoulhelpmejebus 05-24-2014 04:13 PM

I just got my email saying my order has shipped... can't wait to see what I get!

Onebyone 05-25-2014 07:44 AM

Hopefully my surprise box will be here Tuesday.

dluvs2quilt 05-25-2014 01:47 PM

The sale may be over when I go to the page there is nothing on the page. Anyone else having this problem?

Auntevie 05-25-2014 01:59 PM

Boo...:( I think it must be over because I can't find it on the site. Hopefully, they will have the sale again.

Onebyone 05-26-2014 08:50 AM

The sale has been over for a few weeks. Check the date on the first post.

AngeliaNR 05-26-2014 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 6724544)
I just received a personal phone call from the QuiltedQuail. The person apologized for the delay and said they were swamped with orders. She was stumped at how so many orders were coming in and I explained about the posting on the board of the sale. She was amazed. They were having to cut into their new fabric to fill the fat quarter sale. My surprise box is on it's way. I can't wait.

If there is no one waiting for the box, I'll post a picture of the contents when it arrives.

I thought this might be the case. Never underestimate the power of the quilter's grapevine! :)