Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   A block a day delivered to my email!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/block-day-delivered-my-email-t238084.html)

Snooze2978 01-05-2014 08:45 AM

Thanks for the links but they won't allow us to download. I've gone ahead and signed up though so thanks for the link for that.

fivepaws 01-05-2014 09:01 AM

I signed up also.

T. 01-05-2014 10:53 AM

Good point! I never thought of that. I signed up too, but let's wait to see what happens...
thank you for the link anyway :)

mjhaess 01-05-2014 10:59 AM

Thanks for the link...

crafty pat 01-05-2014 11:47 AM

I have been getting the patterns for a long while. I just print them out and file the ones I like.

Vat 01-05-2014 12:15 PM

Is is free? I really don't like to get caught up in things I have to pay for , when so many things are free and I can choose from them.

crafty pat 01-05-2014 12:33 PM

It is free but they do sell things and have sails but you don't have to buy anything to keep getting the free patterns every day. You can also look back at past patterns and print them out. The sails are in a different email than the one with the free patterns.

gmcsewer 01-05-2014 01:48 PM

I have had Quilt Pro for a couple of years and I use it a lot. You can design any size quilt, the program automatically sizes the blocks to fit your design. You can scan in your own fabric. It will print out how much of each fabric you need. I usually just do print preview and it shows what would be printed and I write those measurements down and head off to the store. I don't understand how this "block a day" works, if it costs extra from the program and if you can get the blocks without having the Quilt-pro program.

pw6 01-05-2014 02:15 PM

Yes I ahve been collecting them for 3 years now but in the last week or so they have been repeating some of them and when you go to save them it tells you that you already have it, so I just add 2014 to it and save it ...
all patterns are paper piecing... and most are only 4"X4" but you can enlarge them on your printer easy enough. I have made several baby quilts from them, the nice part is that they are FREE

mimiknoxtaylor 01-05-2014 02:54 PM

This is when I started it on Dec. 5th. I think I had to sign up & then it started the next day. You can down load their block installer & that's free, which I did but you also have the PDF option & that's what I've wound up doing.
As to them being small that's true but to do a larger block I just print 1 copy. Decide how large I want it & increase on the printer. Most are 6 1/2" so it you copied at 200% you'd get just over 12 1/2". I love PP so these are great.
[TABLE="width: 740"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #6a94c4"]December 05, 2013
Christmas Tree #1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Here is today's free Block of the Day pattern

Download now as a pdf patternOr, download the block installer file now
This block can be installed into the following programs: