Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Block magazine #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/block-magazine-2-a-t245026.html)

0tis 04-12-2014 08:39 AM

Block magazine #2

I just received an email that my second Block magazine subscription was received - I am assuming they mean the second issue - so I wonder when we will get this one. I can't wait to see what they come with next. Loved the first issue.

Onebyone 04-12-2014 10:41 AM

Looking forward to it too! My guild's stubborn old biddies pish poohed it sight unseen when I was telling them about the new magazine. Now they want to borrow mine after I let them look through it, I don't think so. They can subscribe good as I can.

sewingsuz 04-12-2014 10:54 AM

I think it will be a couple weeks according to what they said on their site. They said they charge us and now printing , packaging and sending out. I am looking forward to it also.

JoyceRowell 04-13-2014 02:55 AM

Where can I go to order this magazine? I have heard so much about it, I want to check it out....Thanks in advance

Ga Gigi 04-13-2014 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by JoyceRowell (Post 6673004)
Where can I go to order this magazine? I have heard so much about it, I want to check it out....Thanks in advance

missiour star quilt co website. Great magazine!

Janie67 04-13-2014 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by JoyceRowell (Post 6673004)

Recently saw saw the first issue for sale in a local Babylock sewing machine shop. I was quite surprised. I have not looked at Hobby Lobby to see if it was on their shelves. I thought it was by subscription only.

coopah 04-13-2014 04:44 AM

My email said that my credit card had been changed and that it will be several weeks before they have the magazines packaged, labeled and ready to ship. Worth the wait IMHO. :-)

jeank 04-13-2014 05:46 AM

They said it is available by subscription, on their web site and in quilt shops. Of course the quilt shops have to have ordered it in advance of the printing. You can also get it digital which is good because they do not mail it out of the USA.

Carol34446 04-13-2014 07:42 AM

[TABLE="class: wrap, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Received the the 11th, so cute and makes me smile when I get an e-mail from MSQC.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="class: white-wrap, width: 660, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: paragraph-block"][h=2]Oh. My. Goodness.[/h]We've done it now! The levers have been pulled, the ducks lined up, the pigs are in flight, the chicks have hatched are being counted, and, Houston, problem solved baby! What we're trying to say in a very random and roundabout way is that we've finally processed your payment for this issue of the BLOCK Magazine from Missouri Star Quilt Company. Now join us in celebrating that Block is en route to your home by Riverdancing with us and Michael Flatley.
You are going to love it - we know we do! So we've processed your payment of pure, unadulterated goodness that has been melted down into paper form for your consumption and pleasure.
Unfortunately it will take a few weeks to get this magazine into your hands, now we go print it, bag it, label it, and ship it off to you, we're seriously talking a few weeks, but now that your payment is through, we'll take care of the rest!
Enjoy,
- The Missouri Star Quilt Company Magazine Builder Crew
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

caspharm 04-13-2014 12:09 PM

I know. I received the email as well and can't wait.