Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Fabshophop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/fabshophop-t7699.html)

amma 06-01-2008 06:16 AM

I love doing the shop hops :D I have won twice, $25 and $15 :D Maybe this time is the lucky one for you Terri! :D :D :D

HMK 06-01-2008 06:25 AM

The shop hop is certainly addicting and fun. I've won gift certificates several times and this time was one of the second place winners - just waiting to see what the prize is (they say it's over $25 so we'll see). Now, off to start this next one.

mgshaw 06-01-2008 09:44 AM

I am thinking they should change the Bunny to a Frog and then it would find us!!!!!!

I have done 3or 4 of the hops so far and I aint won SQUATT!!!!!

tlrnhi 06-01-2008 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by amma
I love doing the shop hops :D I have won twice, $25 and $15 :D Maybe this time is the lucky one for you Terri! :D :D :D

Yea....the GRAND prize! lol

Barbm 06-01-2008 01:01 PM

you can win it and have it shipped to my house and I'll keep it for you until you come to the states. I 'll even make sure it works. :)

I guess I better work on my bunnies so I can win it.

tlrnhi 06-01-2008 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
you can win it and have it shipped to my house and I'll keep it for you until you come to the states. I 'll even make sure it works. :)

I guess I better work on my bunnies so I can win it.

That's REALLY kind of you to offer to do that!
WOW! Such a nice person you are!!

Barbm 06-01-2008 01:23 PM

you can pick it up in PA on your way from NY to VA. Not really out of the way. Just a side trip :)

Barbm 06-01-2008 01:26 PM

Actually- it would probably sit here for ages. I just got the courage to use my machine I bought in '06 from Ebay. It's an embriodery one with lots of fancy stitches. I worried I would do something to it, so it sat for 2 years. Now I'm game to actually put on the embriodery unit and try something.

I also bought a handiquilter frame 2 months ago, waiting for some space in the living room- still waiting....... No one wants to take their stuff when they move out.

tlrnhi 06-01-2008 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
Actually- it would probably sit here for ages. I just got the courage to use my machine I bought in '06 from Ebay. It's an embriodery one with lots of fancy stitches. I worried I would do something to it, so it sat for 2 years. Now I'm game to actually put on the embriodery unit and try something.

I also bought a handiquilter frame 2 months ago, waiting for some space in the living room- still waiting....... No one wants to take their stuff when they move out.

To allievate the problem of people NOT taking their things when they move out....Get boxes and just toss the stuff in there. Find a closet and pack the boxes there. Then, when they come to visit and ask where their things are, just point to the closet. Oh, and on the boxes...put "to give away". I'm telling you...the stuff WILL leave your house. lol

jbsstrawberry 06-01-2008 02:54 PM

Just a head's up...if you can't find it and it isn't under the sign up for their newsletter page, try clicking on the contact us button for that site. Sometimes they hide them there when there aren't any clues to finding them.

I won a $10 gift certificate for the March hop, I used it towards some awesome batik fat quarters. A baker's dozen of them to boot! Have no idea what to do with them, but probably something for my sister.