Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Fabshophop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/fabshophop-t7699.html)

tlrnhi 06-02-2008 04:57 AM

I was afraid to do it too, but it's really easy. Heck, if I can make it, anyone can!

Quilting Aggi 06-03-2008 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
I'll get the gravy started!! LMBO

Cool! It tastes like chicken! lol

LMAO!!!!

Quilting Aggi 06-03-2008 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
I want both too! Smashed taters and gravy is my favorite food! I'll pass on the rabbit. bad experience when I was a kid. Don't like squirrel either.

Now, what kind of veggie......salad? Yes, salad sounds good. MMMM.....spinach salad. I make an awesome one!

Some turnip greens would be very tasty!!!

Quilting Aggi 06-03-2008 04:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)

hmmmmm.........I don't have any good chocolate recipes, but I can make a great cheesecake!

I make this awesome decadent rich chocolate cake!! It melts in your mouth!! I love making them at Christmas time and I make them look very festive... hmm I wonder if I have a photo of one here

Okay I found a photo on my Facebook, but when I copy it, it looks small.. I hope this works.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Barbm 06-03-2008 04:54 AM

that looks yummy! Can you post the recipe in the recipes- if you share?

I've been looking for the perfect moist chocolate cake for years. Could this be it?

Quilting Aggi 06-03-2008 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
that looks yummy! Can you post the recipe in the recipes- if you share?

I've been looking for the perfect moist chocolate cake for years. Could this be it?

If you don't mind waiting a few days, I will post it after the weekend. The book is down to Mum's place. I will spending the weekend with her. she said she is kidnapping me for a few days while Trevor is working all weekend.
There is a big Quilt Convention going on here in St. John's all week. We are going to hit some of the exhibits and the merchants market over the weekend with our other Thursday night sewing group gals!!! I plan to get my batteries charged so I can take my camera with me and get some inspiration photos!! I'll post them when I get them!

Barb M 06-05-2008 12:56 AM

hmmm, just found you guys here lol, please please, feel so silly, can someone explain what this shop hop is, and what the bunnies are about? :)

SaraSewing 06-05-2008 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Barb M
hmmm, just found you guys here lol, please please, feel so silly, can someone explain what this shop hop is, and what the bunnies are about? :)

www.Fabshophop.com is fantastic way to spend hours browsing the internet sites, about 130 if you want to be a grand prize winner, frustrated that you have to locate a stupid little clipart bunny, being sidetracked into the brainwash mode of retailers telling you that you will be getting a bargain to spend a zillion dollars, plus an arm/leg for shipping to get a little piece of fabric, then hearing lots of other ladies tell you how lucky they were to win a gift certificate.

ok - to be nice now: it's an opportunity to shop online through a variety of quilting/sewing stores. When you locate the clipart bunny, you can move to the next store. And at the end of the month you may be eligible to win goodies. I'm never the lucky one. And with a slow clunky internet connection at work (my free time) it takes me hours and hours and hours that I could be productive, like reading a mystery novel or something, just waiting for the next ER victim to arrive. (can any one tell it's the end of my shift, and the end of my week, and I work too many nights???)

Barb M 06-05-2008 01:13 AM

hmmm.....thank you so much :) I wonder if you have to spend anything to find the bunnies, or does it all work on seduction lol, you don't have to spend, but you're gonna want to? Sounds like you're working a graveyard shift, i used to work that shift, in a little corner store, oh that shifts a killer...thanks Sarah :)

tlrnhi 06-05-2008 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Barb M
hmmm.....thank you so much :) I wonder if you have to spend anything to find the bunnies, or does it all work on seduction lol, you don't have to spend, but you're gonna want to? Sounds like you're working a graveyard shift, i used to work that shift, in a little corner store, oh that shifts a killer...thanks Sarah :)

Barb, you don't have to buy anything.
Just "shop" around and ooh and aah over all the stuff, I do! lol
I have 86 out of all the shops done. Not sure at the moment how many total there are, but you only need 98 to be in the running for the grand prize.
Hint for you....if you can't find the bunny...check the Newsletter link on the sites.
If you can't find the bunny anywhere, write down the name of the shop, then go back to it.
OR...maybe someone here can help you out.