Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Free Mystery Quilt starting April 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/free-mystery-quilt-starting-april-1-a-t5740.html)

PamH 05-25-2008 05:36 AM

I'm not done with step 4 but I had to check to see if it had been posted. I would have peaked anyway. :lol:

imaquilter 05-25-2008 05:57 AM

Oh my...it's killing me! I want to look but, shouldn't!

Just tell me....is it a very revealing step? In other words, if I peek at it does it give away too much of the pattern?

mary705 05-25-2008 06:37 AM

Not really, just shows us what the next block looks like, and this is where we cut into the yardage again. (her orange and the indigo scraps she used)

ShellyQ 05-25-2008 11:40 AM

Yep, I'm a badddd girl :D , It's just as well cause what I've got aint gonna work, Phooey (borrowing a phrase from Donna cause mine was too bad :lol: )

My own fault, I took the risk on using such different colours, I'm not gonna say too much and spoil it for the rest of you, but because of the black I've used I'm gonna have to come up with some thing a bit different using those split 4 patches we made, because I don't want to waste them. I knew it was a risk and looking on the bright side, it is a challenge and I do enjoy a challenge, will get back to you when I've worked something out but won't post till after Step 6 so as not to ruin it for anyone. Catch y'all later, I'm off to see if I can save a quilt :lol: . I do not want it to join my pile of never ending WIPs :?

bebe 05-26-2008 04:50 AM

Oh noooooooooo!! I have fallen behind due to a few setbacks!!!!!
Back to getting on track .

bebe 05-26-2008 04:56 AM

wow how many of you ladies are keeping up?

I am between step 2 and 3.

mary705 05-26-2008 05:14 AM

I have 13 of the 30 completed. Got all the rows sewn together, just need to sew them into the blocks. For some reason this is really giving me a hard time matching points. Did a lot of resewing.

imaquilter 05-26-2008 05:25 AM

Yeah! I finally did step 1 last night. I am going to work on step 2 today and hopefully get steps 2 and 3 done.

I am determined to catch up!

DonnaRae 05-26-2008 05:47 AM

Is anyone finished through step four yet? I have to iron the redo step one and then start step four again. I am ready to sew step four. Got all cutting done. Hmm maybe I can catch up. But I have to help my mom today, she has been moving, and Hancocks has a big Memorial Day sale today, 50 percent of all craft, quilting, sewing notions, and 50 percent off all batiks, and thier quilters cotton. Oh dear, I am trying to decide wether to speind money or stay home and save it for something else. What dilemmas these stores put us quilters in. :? :wink: :D :lol: :D

Quilting Aggi 05-26-2008 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae

Originally Posted by Sew N' Snow
I am wondering where Step 5 is..Not that I am finished with Step 4 yet ,but almost...Mostly am just curious and over-eager to see the pattern forming...

Noooo, last time we said that step four showed up. :shock: I can wait :wink: :lol:

me too.. I still have to get Step #4 done!! this week.. HOPEFULLY!