Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Great customer service quilt in a day (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/great-customer-service-quilt-day-t294630.html)

Lady Diana 02-08-2018 09:32 AM

Great customer service quilt in a day

omg! when have you ever received a customer service call from an online merchant to check to see if you received your order yet. Never has happened to me until today. Maggie, from Quilt in a Day just called me, said she noticed that it was not noted on my order that they placed a stamp on my pattern mailing envelope and she was concerned I had not received it. I totally forgot about it. I did not receive it, at least not yet. Maggie said that is OK we will send you a new one and you can give the other one away if it arrives. If it does, I will give to our guild for "drawing time". But what a wonderful way to treat customers. Love EB, now love Maggie in customer service. That is real customer care!

zozee 02-08-2018 09:47 AM

Wow, that's remarkable! I didn't realize that there would be a "check box", so to speak, for "stamp the envelope".

Thanks for letting us know. Great customer service is a rarity these days, so any opportunity to spread the word about an outstanding experience should be taken.

stichinluvr 02-08-2018 07:42 PM

Wow! That's great customer service!

jmoore 02-09-2018 03:24 AM

Good to know. More businesses should pay attention to their customer service in today’s shopping world with the many competitors and online choices. As a retailer, I’m always happy to hear about these experiences.

lindaschipper 02-09-2018 04:08 AM

I've received two calls from them over 18 months....seems as if they have a hard time keeping track on what was mailed, and when it was paid for!! Still, the products are good and at good prices when on sale.

lisalovesquilting 02-09-2018 04:44 AM

I received a call from Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio. I had accidentally placed my order twice and they called to see if I meant to or not.

Geri B 02-09-2018 08:03 AM

hope you let QIAD know how conscientious their employees are...

kittiebug 02-10-2018 01:24 AM

Who does that !!!! That was great to get service like that , your order from them again and
spread the word . :D

KwiltyKahy 02-10-2018 04:09 AM

Excellent. So glad to hear the good things. Too often we complain and forget to praise. (Wonder why humans are like that?)
My sister just had a kitchen floor installed. It was done by a national company and there were problems along the way. When it was done, it was awful, ripples, bubbles etc. She complained. She and I were speculating about how the company would handle it and what we should do if they tried to deny responsibility. They have accepted responsibility and will replace the floor, all without any of the threats we thought might be necessary. Now we need to start informing all those people we were considering telling about the problems, about the good job. Maybe we should wait to see what the replacement looks like, LOL.

Onebyone 02-11-2018 08:16 AM

I shop Quilt in a Day all the time. The daily specials are great bargains. I've never had a problem with customer service. I don't worry at all about buying anything from QIAD.