Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   JoAnn's coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/joanns-coupons-t223512.html)

localgirl1 06-14-2013 04:20 AM

whenever you do go to Joann store, you need to have the clerk scan your mailing address on the flyer, even if you don't buy anything, otherwise you will need to reapply to get the flyer started up again . . . thats what nI had to do. hope this helps.

1screech 06-14-2013 07:31 PM

They do have an app that you can get the coupons. You just show your coupon on your phone.

mudose8 06-16-2013 05:08 PM

I don't receive the flyers either, just the post card notice. I went to Joann's looking for fabric to match what I had at home. No "on sale" signs posted anywhere near the fabric. Got to check out and couldn't use 50% off coupon cause fabric rang up as being on sale, one dollar off regular price!! I told the cashier, that "sucks" . Haven't been back since.

TexasGurl 06-18-2013 06:16 AM

My Joann's flyer came late too, and there haven't been any ads in our paper lately. They had quite a few this spring, but then they stopped ...
I keep giving Joann's a chance because there is a store near my office. We have no Hancocks here now. I went in last week just to browse, and to my surprise I actually found 2 new quilting books I wanted ... they had FINALLY updated their book section !! Some of the books they had previously had been there literally forever - and this is supposed to be a "Superstore" ??
But when I checked out the clerk refused a 50% email coupon for another item I had, she said it was for fabric only ... but it was for "one item" (as they usually state). She checked with another clerk after I questioned it, and the other clerk corrected her ...
It's still more aggravating to shop there than it's worth ...!!

Sandrea 06-19-2013 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by mudose8 (Post 6126302)
I don't receive the flyers either, just the post card notice. I went to Joann's looking for fabric to match what I had at home. No "on sale" signs posted anywhere near the fabric. Got to check out and couldn't use 50% off coupon cause fabric rang up as being on sale, one dollar off regular price!! I told the cashier, that "sucks" . Haven't been back since.

Isn't it aggravating??? I hate to go into JoAnns anymore. It happens EVERY time I go in there. I want to use my 40 or 50% coupon and everything I need or want is marked down just a little, so you can't use the coupon.

Sandrea 06-19-2013 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by TexasGurl (Post 6129103)
My Joann's flyer came late too, and there haven't been any ads in our paper lately. They had quite a few this spring, but then they stopped ...
I keep giving Joann's a chance because there is a store near my office. We have no Hancocks here now. I went in last week just to browse, and to my surprise I actually found 2 new quilting books I wanted ... they had FINALLY updated their book section !! Some of the books they had previously had been there literally forever - and this is supposed to be a "Superstore" ??
But when I checked out the clerk refused a 50% email coupon for another item I had, she said it was for fabric only ... but it was for "one item" (as they usually state). She checked with another clerk after I questioned it, and the other clerk corrected her ...
It's still more aggravating to shop there than it's worth ...!!

I have to agree with you there Texasgurl....."It's still more aggravating to shop there than it's worth...!! You have to be on your toes when shopping there, paying attention to what is or is NOT on sale or whether it is for fabric only, or notions or whatever. I hate to go there anymore!!!!

zippysubaltern 11-20-2013 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Sandrea (Post 6131405)
Isn't it aggravating??? I hate to go into JoAnns anymore. It happens EVERY time I go in there. I want to use my 40 or 50% coupon and everything I need or want is marked down just a little, so you can't use the coupon.

Sandrea, the same thing have had happened with me many times...I collect some coupons from online sites and go to store and could not able to use them wisely because of having very less no of products on sale. :(

caroloto 11-20-2013 04:39 PM

I totally agree with going to JoAnns most of the coupons are useless! You think you find something and then at the checkout find out it was already on sale, not marked, or the clerk won't take the coupon say some excuse why not. Yet one of my favorite thing that they JoAnns seems to be pulling lately is you'll get the sale flier and there is an item on sale for a great price and it's an only one day sale so you'll get there when the store opens to be able to get the item and the store never got it but you can't get a rain check...

luce321 11-20-2013 04:56 PM

I had not received a flyer in the mail for awhile. I happened to go into the store a few days ago to fill out another form and guess what, they did not have any forms. The pad on top of counter was empty and she did not have any more. I suppose I will try again later.

zippysubaltern 11-21-2013 11:27 PM

I have got some from this website :D http://joanns-coupons.com