Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   MSQC second magazine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/msqc-second-magazine-t245583.html)

hcarpanini 05-10-2014 04:29 AM

I already received mine. About two weeks ago.

berryberry 05-10-2014 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by nancysp (Post 6710680)
Mine is still a No Show. Are there others that haven't yet received theirs?

I live in Va. and I still haven't received my #2 Block. I received my #1 Block the first week of release so this is disappointing. I contacted MSQC and they said give it another week. If it doesn't come in the next week, I'll contact them again, but I'll also cancel the subscription. Life is to short.

DebbE 05-10-2014 06:19 AM

The second was well worth the wait, just as the first was. I read it cover to cover, and went back through later to look through it again. Took it to work for a quilting friend to enjoy, and she's had it a week now, as she's doing the same thing. LOVE the 'magazine'....although I'd call it a book! As usual, MSQC did a fabulous job!

Sunny580 05-11-2014 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by jaly3162 (Post 6690032)
I don't like it when a magazine automatically deduct a renewal subscription from my credit card without my permission. It took forever to find the phone number to cancel the subscription.

You gave permission when you registered. If you no longer wanted the magazine you had ample time to cancel before the next magazine came out. Maybe read twice submit once.

nancysp 05-12-2014 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by nancysp (Post 6710680)
Mine is still a No Show. Are there others that haven't yet received theirs?

I called them today , as suggested. I was told to wait until JUNE 1st and call back. The customer service person told me they were sent out in waves. Sounded like they are receiving a lot of calls. She actually told me to check with my post office if they've delivered others. I'm quite sure that would be a waste of my time. I won't cancel my subscription yet, but am really disappointed.

LindaR 05-13-2014 05:10 AM

I haven't got my second one yet either....first one took a long time

nancysp 05-19-2014 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 6714552)
I haven't got my second one yet either....first one took a long time

Linda, have you received yours yet? Mine still is MIA.

Geri B 05-20-2014 04:08 AM

Does this publication also go to LSQs if they have subscribed, and if so can it then be purchased at the same price? Just wondering......

Geri B 05-20-2014 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by nancysp (Post 6714127)
I called them today , as suggested. I was told to wait until JUNE 1st and call back. The customer service person told me they were sent out in waves. Sounded like they are receiving a lot of calls. She actually told me to check with my post office if they've delivered others. I'm quite sure that would be a waste of my time. I won't cancel my subscription yet, but am really disappointed.

Wonder how many of this mag had to be printed? Having to ship in "waves"?

LindaR 05-20-2014 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by nancysp (Post 6723505)
Linda, have you received yours yet? Mine still is MIA.

No I haven't and beginning to wonder I'm going to check web site and ask if I'm still signed up