Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Now here's something you don't see everyday... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/now-heres-something-you-dont-see-everyday-t227842.html)

seasaw2mch 08-13-2013 10:52 AM

I remember someone posting about a trail they had as a sewing room that got stolen out of their driveway with everything in it. The poor women was so heart broken over it. I think it was posted over a year ago. Makes you sort of wander just how many people really do this sort of thing, is it that safe to have or if this is the one that got stolen?

PurplePassion 08-13-2013 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch (Post 6232411)
I remember someone posting about a trail they had as a sewing room that got stolen out of their driveway with everything in it. The poor women was so heart broken over it. I think it was posted over a year ago. Makes you sort of wander just how many people really do this sort of thing, is it that safe to have or if this is the one that got stolen?

That's what I was thinking too.

newjeepgreen 08-14-2013 12:43 AM

Fabric trailer

Originally Posted by PurplePassion (Post 6232664)
That's what I was thinking too.

The guy wants 9000 for the whole lot.

ljptexas 08-14-2013 12:56 AM

Wow! Never seen anything like that before! I would be a booming business to travel to small towns, where folks have to travel a distance to purchase....

judi wess 08-14-2013 03:39 AM

What a good idea, I would love to see more of this.

dd 08-14-2013 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch (Post 6232411)

My husbands work had a trailer stolen with all the mowing equipment on it. Zero turn, push mowers, weed eaters, leaf blowers, gas cans, the works. Someone was ready to start their own business with that trailer. You would think if it was reported stolen, police would look on CL.

BettyGee 08-14-2013 07:20 AM

Wow, that is cool. No price shown, bet it is a bunch. Thanks for sharing, it was fun.

caspharm 08-14-2013 11:53 AM

Definitely interesting! Going back to the traveling peddlers.

tenngal 08-14-2013 02:00 PM

Wow, great idea! Wonder how much that would cost?

donna13350 08-14-2013 03:46 PM

We had a guy and his wife in this area that had an old school bus converted into a mobile quilt shop...I couldn't believe the amount of stuff her packed into that bus! I suspect the cost of gas is why I haven't seen him in a long while. They used to travel to quilt guild meetings, sometimes set up in church parking lots, and sometimes at the farmers markets.