Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Play with Me Quilt Along starting January 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/play-me-quilt-along-starting-january-2016-a-t273416.html)

works4me 01-19-2016 10:55 AM

I hope that means you will be joining mmonohon. I'm looking forward to seeing your creation.

SewExtremeSeams 01-27-2016 10:50 AM

I'm hoping to slide in today or tomorrow. How many are playing in this?

works4me 01-27-2016 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 7447483)
I'm hoping to slide in today or tomorrow. How many are playing in this?

Looks like only a handful here but she has 34 people showing their checkerboards on her link page.

And more vendors are providing prizes. Yippee! :)

SewExtremeSeams 01-27-2016 01:40 PM

Thanks, heading for my machine now. Maybe, maybe today I will finish.

QuiltE 01-27-2016 02:47 PM

Good Luck SewES ... It comes together pretty quickly, so I am sure you can get done on time, to be part of the prize draws.

SewExtremeSeams 01-29-2016 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally finished my first checkerboard for January. I have 4 or 5 other in their beginning stages. Now to figure out how to load it on the Quilt Along....

That's interesting, I purposely took a photo top to bottom correctly and it posted sideways. Oh well, it's done!!!!

caspharm 01-29-2016 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 7447516)
Looks like only a handful here but she has 34 people showing their checkerboards on her link page.

[link removed. site requires sign-up and other requirements that make it not available to all.]

And more vendors are providing prizes. Yippee! :)

In the email Alida sent out today, said she has 300 subscribed, but only about 10% have sent their photos to her. Here is what she sent out:

Hello friends!
I have seen some wonderful checkerboards in our group!

However we have about 300 people subscribed to this event and only 10% shared their finished project!
If you want to get the next pattern for free, you still have few days to turn it in (either in the linky or via email directly to me).

If you post your picture on FB, your blog, Instagram, FlickR or anywhere on the web, I cannot count that as entry for giveaway or to send you the next pattern, because I cannot hunt down your email address!!! YOU have to either add your link to the linky, or YOU have to send me a direct email with the picture and and you need to give me permission to post it in our linky. The LINK PARTY is the ONLY place where I draw winners from and where I get emails for future patterns. I can help you with that (I did it already for several people, it takes me about 15 seconds to do it) but YOU have to send me an email for that.

Deadline to submit your finished project is Sunday, Jan 31st, 11:59 pm EST :)

I wish you all a great weekend!
Alida

works4me 01-29-2016 06:20 PM

That looks great SewExtremeSeams. The sea life is so playful.

Yes Caspharm, a lot showed interest yet few have actually joined. But those of us who are participating rock. :)

QuiltE 01-29-2016 06:56 PM

SewEZ ... Your sea critters alternated with the bubbly blue are a great combo.

W4Me ... yup, we are a rockin' and a rollin' .... and our sewing machines are ready to take off on Monday when the next block is unveiled!!!! :)

SewExtremeSeams 01-30-2016 10:41 AM

Thank you Work4me and QuiltE. I had fun making this one. AND, I got it entered last night.