Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Quilters Crossroads >

Quilters Crossroads

Quilters Crossroads

Old 12-23-2008, 10:08 AM

why would I need to join a BOM to join the forum? that makes no sense. I don't really want to do a BOM, just join the forum. If that's not possible... I don't know.
The crap was whether to have my profile public, private, friends only. if I was male or female, how old I was, where I lived, etc.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:32 PM

Oh, well the reason for that forum is for BOM's. That is the type of forum it is. There are many different types of Forums. Also, I was confused. I thought you said it was when you verified your email addy that you had to answer crap quetions. Now I understand. Anyway if you don't want to do BOM's you are right, no sense in joining the forum. Or you can choose a BOM but no-one say's you have to do it. I don't see any arms twisting. LOL. Have a good day.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:37 PM

Hey Donna. I joined the Baltimore BOM and Fairy BOM. I have yet to do either one. Hopefully, I can catch up soon. Her Baltimore blocks are really pretty.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Hey Donna. I joined the Baltimore BOM and Fairy BOM. I have yet to do either one. Hopefully, I can catch up soon. Her Baltimore blocks are really pretty.

I joined the Baltimore and the Angel and have yet to do either. LOL. Looks like we are both not doing so well at staying caught up. But I want to start maybe in January. I like applique a lot. :D
Old 12-23-2008, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by ljsunflower
why would I need to join a BOM to join the forum? that makes no sense. I don't really want to do a BOM, just join the forum. If that's not possible... I don't know.
The crap was whether to have my profile public, private, friends only. if I was male or female, how old I was, where I lived, etc.
Okay disregard my above answer to what you wrote above. I don't think you have to join a BOM. I went and checked. When you go to the site does it reconize you or can you sign in? If yes to either click on BLogs and then see if you can post. If it still does not work contact Rebecca at the Forum and she will help you. She is very nice. :D
Old 04-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Google Goddess

thanks