Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quiltfiction Podcast

Quiltfiction Podcast

Frances Dowell has posted a new podcast recently. She is the author who gave us the Friendship Album, 1933 podcast that many of you liked and followed. This newest podcast is a short story about how Eula met Dan. I look forward to listening to it & here is the link for anyone who would like to listen along. It's called Picnic Basket (Eula, 1902).

https://quiltfiction.com/episodes/pi...p-album-story/

Enjoy!!

I subscribe to the quilt-fiction podcast and was so excited to see a new episode has been added. Thank you for sharing the link so others can enjoy the stories. It is fun to listen to the episodes as you sew and quilt. I like that the story now takes you back from 1933 to 1902. If anyone hasn't listened to the quiltficiton podcasts yet, you are in for a treat!

Yes, it was such an unexpected delight to see a new episode posted! I enjoyed it! The good news is the author indicated she's speaking with publishers
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!

Super Member citruscountyquilter's Avatar
    What a treat it was to listen to the book and I'm looking forward to listening to this latest story. I found out about the book here on Quilting Board.

I just finished listening to the short story of Eula & Dan. I enjoy Frances Dowell's podcasts with her interesting characters in them. It's going to be fun to listen to some of the early times of the quilting ladies from Friendship Album, 1933.

Blog Entries
    I just listened to that. Very nice indeed! thanks.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

Blog Entries
    This sounds so interesting. I plan to listen to it tomorrow as I have a good chunk of time set aside for sewing.