Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sale at Joann's fabric

Sale at Joann's fabric

For those that shop a Joann's fabric, they are have a great sale today only. Doorbuster sale Country Classis Solids and Quilters Showcase fabrics are 70% off. Plus other sales.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Knight View Post
    For those that shop a Joann's fabric, they are have a great sale today only. Doorbuster sale Country Classis Solids and Quilters Showcase fabrics are 70% off. Plus other sales.

Thank you EK. I did a little damage.

We get this newsletter one day late....so one day sales don't do us any good. Wish they would have at least two day promotions. I am glad that a lot of folks get those notices from Joann's though and can take advantage of great sales.

Blog Entries
    When I was at Joanns yesterday I was pleasantly surprised about this sale and happily bought some fabrics at $1.79 a yard.
    Helen T.

Lady Diana, have you signed up for their e-mails? Try that to see if you get the sales notice on time. Sorry you missed the sale. They did have a good one.