Thread Special

Old 11-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Diana R
Just a note let you know... you may not want to use their Rayon thread. I tried to use it in both my Viking and my Pfaff embroidery machines and it shredded and actually got caught inside my machine. I have alot of it and can not use it. If someone wants it, let me know. I love their poly thread, and I have also used their cotton thread with no trouble. Just something to think about...
Thanks for the info, I have the Pfaff 2170,
Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM

I bought Threadart a few yrs. ago. I am so sorry I bought it. All of the spools unravel poorly. I'm trying to use up what I have & switch to a better brand. I'm also anxious to try Connecting Threads. I've had good luck using Guterman's. I sew on a 1080 Bernina, Featherweight or New Home.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:02 PM

I have the Connecting threads, essential cotton thread and love it.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:14 PM

I also have the Pfaff 2170. I so love that machine. It is the best working machine I have ever used. I researched several machines before I bought it, and the Pfaff won by a wide margin. I have not written in before now as I too read this thread every day. I love this forum. Thanks for all the help and information that is posted here.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Diana R
Just a note let you know... you may not want to use their Rayon thread. I tried to use it in both my Viking and my Pfaff embroidery machines and it shredded and actually got caught inside my machine. I have alot of it and can not use it. If someone wants it, let me know. I love their poly thread, and I have also used their cotton thread with no trouble. Just something to think about...
My singer loves the rayon thread. I have never had problems with any threads. send me a PM. letting me know what you have and what you want for it. maybe we can work something out.