Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Searching for these embroidery patterns? >

Searching for these embroidery patterns?

Searching for these embroidery patterns?

Old 01-25-2021, 10:48 AM

Default Searching for these embroidery patterns?

A friend saw this picture and would really like to buy the patterns so she can make a quilt similar to this. I told her I would help search but so far..no luck. I can not find them. Might any of you have seen these patterns or know of where they can be obtained. Thanks for any help. You are my last hope! :-)
Attached Thumbnails embroidery.jpg  
Old 01-26-2021, 09:09 AM

That is really pretty! Based on what I've seen for embroidery designs, I doubt that is a set. I've been collecting designs of the correct size so I can put together a Valentine quilt similar to that one.

It's really rare that I find a set of embroidery patterns sold for making a quilt. I've seen sets for quilting motifs though. These blocks don't seem to have any unifying design element, and most collections do.

I'd suggest looking at some of the Embroidery Design websites, and picking out 12 blocks you like (make sure to get the size you want) and then selecting a set of colors and using them on all the blocks so in the end they do look like a set.

Old 01-26-2021, 09:24 AM

Great idea Macybaby. I have thousands of designs and so much also depends on the format of the embroidery machine. I have a digitizer that I can change the format easily with along with the size if necessary. It is always wise to look at designs that work with your machine.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:01 AM

Sometimes Kreative kiwi has design sets. You might find something there. Google design sets too.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 View Post
A friend saw this picture and would really like to buy the patterns so she can make a quilt similar to this. I told her I would help search but so far..no luck. I can not find them. Might any of you have seen these patterns or know of where they can be obtained. Thanks for any help. You are my last hope! :-)
I think those may be designs from Anita Gooddesign in a collection called Blushing Impressions.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:45 PM

scrubbie - I think you are correct. Thanks for posting as I really like those designs and have been hunting around to find them.

I already own several AG designs for making quilt blocks, and like the way they stitch out.

Old 02-07-2021, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by scrubbie View Post
I think those may be designs from Anita Gooddesign in a collection called Blushing Impressions.
Wow! Thanks everyone. I have forwarded your replies to my friend and as soon as I hear back I will give you all a second thanks but for now here is a FIRST Thank You! I am very appreciative of your help!
Old 02-08-2021, 07:20 AM

I found the CD on Amazon for a decent price. Now to wait and see if it actually gets shipped. I also found it as a digital download but it was a lot more expensive.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:02 AM

My software is set to be delivered tomorrow. Timing is perfect because I've got a project for work that I'm behind on, and it requires a lot of data entry (I've got to key about 150 departmental budgets into the master program). So I can set up the laptop next to my embroidery machine, and work on that while the embroidery machine is stitching away.

I was feeling bummed about having to spend a big chunk of the weekend working on the budget, but doing it while my machine is working on something I'm excited about, it does not seem so bad!
Old 02-11-2021, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by scrubbie View Post
you are absolutely right
https://www.anitagoodesign.com/produ...g-impressions/