Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
"Dresden Kaleidoscopes" an e-book by Rhonda >

"Dresden Kaleidoscopes" an e-book by Rhonda

"Dresden Kaleidoscopes" an e-book by Rhonda

Old 07-01-2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
I just downloaded your book, now I have both of them. This new one is really lovely and very helpful with all the photos. I can't wait to go and look at all my fabrics, to see which of them will be useful. Many thanks.
If I understand correctly you also have the Boston Blocks download. How do you like it? I am considering ordering it but I would like some feedback before I do. I did download the Dresden Kaleidoscropes and like it very much. The tutes Rhonda has provided on the Boston Blocks on this board are very helpful.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by The Babe
Originally Posted by Lacelady
I just downloaded your book, now I have both of them. This new one is really lovely and very helpful with all the photos. I can't wait to go and look at all my fabrics, to see which of them will be useful. Many thanks.
If I understand correctly you also have the Boston Blocks download. How do you like it? I am considering ordering it but I would like some feedback before I do. I did download the Dresden Kaleidoscropes and like it very much. The tutes Rhonda has provided on the Boston Blocks on this board are very helpful.
Hi Babe just a note from me on the Boston Blocks EBook. It is mostly about how to change colors in a quilt block made with bostons and how to turn the blocks to get a lot of differant quilt blocks out of the same set of Bostons. I showed how to play with the colors to see differant designs within the same quilt block just by changing the color. I added a lot of my original designs too.
If you are interested in learning how to design your own quilt blocks using my Bostons then this will help you. I did include a hot pad pattern but the emphasis is on designing.
The next one will be half design and half projects.
You can use any size template with my "Blocks" you don't have to make miniatures it's just what I do so that is what I show but if you use a 3" or a 4" template you can make a reg quilt block for a quilt.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Power Poster

I love your Dresdan EBook!!!! It is very well written and the pictures are awesome!!! :D :D :D
I can't wait to get my plate cleared so that I can give them a go!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old 07-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Amma! I look forward to seeing your dresdens!! I know they will be beautiful!