Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
****important announcement*** >

****important announcement***

****important announcement***

Old 10-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Administrator

Default ****important announcement***

At some point on 1 November 2011, we will migrate to a new software platform.

The board will be unavailable for a few hours. Target window is 8am - noon, California time.

Many things will look and work differently. Once we adjust, I'm convinced the changes will work to our advantage as a community.

This change will reflect several months' work on the part of the developers who support us. They have been working hard to make our new home as comfortable and functional as possible.

A small team of members had a few days to tour the new site and to provide input. Anything that could be addressed and adjusted immediately has been. Some of our suggestions require further research and testing. It's possible that more changes will be incorporated over the next few months. Time will tell.

As this weekend progresses, I will watch this topic in order to read and answer your questions to the best of my own knowledge and abilities. Like everybody else, the Moderators and I will have some things to discover and learn as we wander around our new home. I might not be able to answer every single question, but i will try my best.

Please post questions. Do not engage in reckless speculation.

Please post them only in this topic.

Anything posted elsewhere will be deleted without notice in order to avoid confusion and to prevent spiraling rumors and said reckless speculation.

So ... let the questions begin. :lol:

I will collect them and post updated answer files every few hours.

before you post your own question(s), please review all the questions already asked.

try your best to not ask the same questions over and over.

i will have to switch back and forth between this site and the new one in order to find some of the answers. that will take time.

i know it isn't our strong suit as a group, but try to be patient. :lol: :lol: :lol:

COMPARISON OF CURRENT TO NEW

[ATTACH=CONFIG]279231[/ATTACH]

FAQ Update #6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]280177[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-278763.jpe  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Attachment-279178.pdf (171.7 KB, 282 views)
File Type: pdf
Attachment-280124.pdf (394.2 KB, 313 views)

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-04-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Power Poster

http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/
Please note: Patrice has asked that no more posts be put in this Thread. Please visit the QB Help Center http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/ where you can find answers to many of your important questions [because your questions are important to us]. If you cannot find your answer there, please feel free to post a new question; and please ask specific questions and give examples so that we can better understand your question. Please do not post comments or complaints in the QB Help Center http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/
Thank you on behalf of PatriceJ and the other Moderators

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-04-2011 at 09:15 AM.