Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
18'' longarm tin lizzie sit down FMQ...HELP >

18'' longarm tin lizzie sit down FMQ...HELP

18'' longarm tin lizzie sit down FMQ...HELP

Old 06-17-2011, 05:43 PM

Up date on 18" tin lizzie.......She's purring like a kitten now.....I had messed up so many things on it I don't even know how to explain what i did...it did have some thread stuck in bobbin...where I made first mistake was I lowered the foot bar in the wrong place .....I didn t realize how to adjust the speed...he showed me...so simple but I didn t know....other little things I had done wrong....anyway he didn't even charge me...he has a LA Garmmin...and he makes quilts and his wife was with him and she does too..... she brought one to show me...and boy it was to perfection....I couldn't find a point that was off anywhere...and he had picked his fabric...it was beautiful...they want me to show them how to mach emb...and he said he would keep my Lizzie going.....girls...it can't get any better than that !!!! We have known them for yrs but I didn t know he repaired mach"s....we are going to help each other !!! Now I have my sewing machines covered and my son is in computer bussiness so I'm covered there...Yall just don't know how easy it is for me to mess things up....LOL....thanks for all the help yall offered ...you are the best !!!!! I love this board !!!!
Originally Posted by Buzzy Bee
My needle is hitting metal when it goes down....I have a repair man coming this a.m. I 'll update later as to what he says....It's under warrenty but I'm hrs from a dealer....I may have made a mistake getting this machine.....
Originally Posted by AudreyB
How do you know when a machine is out of timing? What are the symptoms? I am having problems with my Lizzie and that may be my problem, too.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:49 PM

see? I told you ...you just needed reminding to breathe! Now we want to see what you are quilting ::;big cheesy grin::::
Old 06-17-2011, 09:09 PM

wii show when finished,,,,couple of wks probably
Originally Posted by soccertxi
see? I told you ...you just needed reminding to breathe! Now we want to see what you are quilting ::;big cheesy grin::::