Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
20,000 embroidery designs >

20,000 embroidery designs

20,000 embroidery designs

Old 12-18-2010, 05:48 PM

On December 5 I saw the ad for 20,000 embroidery designs for $69.00 , so I ordered them. When I downloaded them they were in a wierd format. Has anyone else ordered these, and have you had trouble with them? I can"t use them.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Power Poster

The ones I got you had to unzip them a real pain. I have never found a way to really view them with out opening them one at a time. I have all be given up using them. I do better using free ones or only purchase the single ones I want.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM

If you can contact them & let them know what format you need they might resend. Where did you get them from as some sites you can go back in and download again in the correct format.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM

What format are they in and what format did you need? I have downloaded hundreds of embroidery designs and they ask what format you want them in. There are also zipped files that you have to unzip. I have a program on my computer that I can unzip and convert files from other formats to my format (PES). It's from Buzz Tools. Where did you get them from?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:57 PM

I have a program 4D Embroidery that I purchased, but I have heard ther are others out there that can be downloaded for free, that will enable you to view all your designs.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by smiles
I have a program 4D Embroidery that I purchased, but I have heard ther are others out there that can be downloaded for free, that will enable you to view all your designs.
You can view them in your 4D Organizer.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:11 PM

the only address I have is [email protected]. I email them and told them about the problem but have not had time to hear back. They advertised on the Quilting Board, that is how I found this site.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:15 PM

I too have programs that convert from one format to another,but all I see on this bunch is vp3 and that is the name of the file that hold all of the patterns. I have inbird and I also have viking sort and convert. I need the patterns in pes and then I can convert to viking if I want.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by jmanghamom
I too have programs that convert from one format to another,but all I see on this bunch is vp3 and that is the name of the file that hold all of the patterns. I have inbird and I also have viking sort and convert. I need the patterns in pes and then I can convert to viking if I want.
Vp3 is format for the Pfaff
Old 12-18-2010, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by jmanghamom
the only address I have is [email protected]. I email them and told them about the problem but have not had time to hear back. They advertised on the Quilting Board, that is how I found this site.
When you download, the files are zipped.....and you can select the format ( and while VP3 is for Pfaff, it is also for Viking....HUS will work too....)...but you do have to unzip each file..........AGREE A ROYAL PAIN....so I ordered the two DVDs......have not yet received.......but you might want to consider......$14.00 for each of the 2 DVDs, plus small shipping ( $4.50 to me here in VA)....and my time to download, unzip, etc. that many designs is more than worth the $18.50 each that these will cost me......