Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ? about Joanns coupons

I have 5 Joanns coupons. All 5 have a different upc code. Can I use all 5 in one transaction? I know it's all on regular priced items, but if I choose 5 different items will I get the discount on all 5 items?

Blog Entries
    You may have to go through the line 5 times

Blog Entries
    Yes, I went today and had 3 coupons and used my student id for and additional 15% off regular priced items.

Yes, different barcodes may be used.

Blog Entries
    I think it depends on the individual store you go to. I've used multiple coupons at the store I go to. Have fun shopping :)

I use multiple coupons from different sources in one checkout.

I think that Joanns' policy is that if you are going to use their coupons at the same time then they must either be different % off or from a different source if the same % off. No additional % off on sale items unless it is total purchase.

Blog Entries
    I used two 50 percent off and one 40 all at the same time
    which was great you can also use Michael's coupons at Joanns

In my neck of the woods it can vary from store to store and even from cashier to cashier within the same store.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kraftykimberly
    In my neck of the woods it can vary from store to store and even from cashier to cashier within the same store.
    that's true!!!

My store told me that as long as the barcodes are different, you can use 6 at a time. :) Loved that answer.

I used 1 online coupon, 1 they mailed to me, one in the store flier for 40% off, 1 for 10% off your purchase, and 1 Michael's coupon. Didn't have the 6th or would have used that too !

I was at Joann's today and had a 50% and 40% coupon. When the cashier rang up a 2 yard cut of fabric, she took 50% off both yards even tho coupon states off 1 yard. I mentioned this to her, she called the manager over and the manager corrected the mistake but told her to give me 50% off 2 yards since it was their mistake. Wow-I was happy. I also used the 40% off on needles. That's one store I go to--the other one won't let you use 2 coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    I was at Joann's today and had a 50% and 40% coupon. When the cashier rang up a 2 yard cut of fabric, she took 50% off both yards even tho coupon states off 1 yard. I mentioned this to her, she called the manager over and the manager corrected the mistake but told her to give me 50% off 2 yards since it was their mistake. Wow-I was happy. I also used the 40% off on needles. That's one store I go to--the other one won't let you use 2 coupons.
    50% off ONE YARD? That doesn't sound right. Every coupon I've seen, be it JoAnns, Hobby Lobby, wherever, you get the discount on ONE CUT, not ONE YARD.

I certainly wouldn't go out of my way for a discount on just 1 yard.

Yes a clerk at Joanes told me as long as they are not all the same you can use them. In other words you can not print out 5 coupons at the same time and use them. This was in MA but am assuming it is a company policy

You can also buy the whole bolt of fabric, batting with one coupon it is considered one cut.

At our stores you can only use one coupon per transaction. It says right on the coupon cannot be combined.

I'm sorry-I didn't give enough info about my 50% off coupon. It was from a coupon book that was sold as a fundraiser, not a Joann's coupon. It states on the coupon that 50% off 1 item, 1 item would be 1 yard of fabric. These are not printed by Joann's so I guess their rules are different. Sorry for the confusion about fabric cuts. BTW, I'll go out of my way anytime for 50% off even a yard of fabric--unemployment does that LOL>

Blog Entries
    I have found that different stores handle coupons differently. You may have to go through 5 times...but then again--you are there anyway!

Yes you can if the UPCs are different. Just used 2 the other day at the same time

Haven't had to try this but my friend told me that they also accept there own expired coupons at ours...or was that Michael's? Either way, when I get desperate, I'll figure it out for sure lol.

Yes if from one flyer...or diff sources i.e. flyer and computer

Quote Originally Posted by luvnquilt
    I think it depends on the individual store you go to. I've used multiple coupons at the store I go to. Have fun shopping :)
    Definitely. One store will let me go through the line once. Another insists I go through for each coupon. Go figure how this last translates to good customer service.

ali

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzytish
    You can also buy the whole bolt of fabric, batting with one coupon it is considered one cut.
    Yep that is what the coupon says is one cut and if you don't get the bolt cut then you can get 50% off the entire thing.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I have been told (at our local Joanns) as long as the bar code is different it can be used. Two coupons can't be used on the same item. Different coupons used on different items. Have never had six coupons but have had four or five and they scaned OK. The cash register makes the decision. If there is a different item that can be used for each coupon the register will take it. I have never had to go through the line twice. BrendaK

Most of the time everything is on sale so cant use the coupon.
    Also found they mark up the price of an item so you dont really save as much as they try to make you think.
    A ruler priced at 15 dollars is 11.50 at my local quilt shop. They have coupons also so it was cheaper at the quilt shop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast