Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ? about a web-site...

? about a web-site...

Morning kids..... I just found the cutest pattern on the Honey Fork Fabrics web-site but I've never heard of them before. Does anyone know anything about this company, and has anyone ever ordered from them? They say they're a secure site but no info is given. Thanks for any information you can give me.

I've not ordered from them but they have been on the fabshophop as long as I can remember.

Yes, that shop came highly recommended from another group I'm on, and I've ordered books from her that were shipped promptly and perfectly. I would buy from her again.

Thanks for the new reference; they've got a nice selection of patterns on sale for $3. Cool.

Honey Fork Fabrics has wonderful, beautiful fabrics and fabulous customer service.

Thanks for all of your input.... I think I need to go "shopping" at Honey Fork Fabrics. Now the problem is that I just finished reading all of the posts about Connecting Threads being hacked... do I dare charge something on line anymore? Yikes!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!!

yes i have ordered from them they are a very good company and you get your order so fast.
    i highly recommend them. they have lovely fabric

I have been very happy ordering from them--great customer service and quick shipping.

Honey Fork Fabrics is a wonderful quilt shop. I have visited it a couple of times when we have been down in the Hocking Hills area. Very friendly, helpful and have WONDERFUL fabrics. I haven't ordered from them but been in the shop and even though small, I could spend hours and lots of $$$$$.
    oneteapot/Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by gramajo View Post
    I have been very happy ordering from them--great customer service and quick shipping.
    DITTO!!!!! Great place to order from!!

Blog Entries
    Yes, I get their e-mails now too. I did a search a year or so ago for a specific fabric and they were the only one to have it. So I ordered it. It came in just a couple days, and had no problems whatsoever with any part of the experience. I would order from them again.

Blog Entries
    I order from them quite often. They are great to deal with, quick to answer email questions. Quick to ship also. This year I participated in their 12 days of Christmas sale - it was so much fun and I got some great items at sale prices!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I love HoneyFork Fabrics! I have been to their shop several times. Great customer service!
    BucketG

A T & T (Citi Bank) called yesterday and I had two charges that were not mine, and CC has a $100 limit so I only use if for little things, inclusing the transponder for toll road to Tampa AP to ship pups or pick someone up. Will be getting new card today. Then I get to change # in several places. That is why I use it, even if someone gets ahold of it they can't do to much damage. I have used it at connecting threads and I think Marshall, although I may have used pay pal there. Will check this place out when we get back from DH chemo treatment.

If you're concerned about using credit cards, a friend of mine orders all the time online. She went to a Dollar Store and got a prepaid card. She puts a certain amount on it and when it runs out she takes it back to the store and adds some more. Pretty neat idea.
    sandysews

A merry heart doth good like a medicine.

Wisdom is too high for a fool.

I've ordered from them several times. They've been great - good customer service, quick shipping. Love shopping there.

One of my favorites

If you are uncomfortable ordering using credit card on line, call them, maybe they will take your info over the phone. Also if they have paypal, use that method. Just a little "smart" info for everyone, if you get an email from ANY bank, credit card co., paypal, etc. asking you to click on something within the email to access your account - DON'T DO IT. Using your address bar, enter their site manually and access your account. One scam is to duplicte those logos, etc. and when you access through the email, you are giving out your passwords, etc. Just a word of caution.

Oh NO!! I recently ordered from Connecting Threads. Where did you read that I missed it