Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Brands.com

Smile All Brands.com

Has anyone bought any kind of machine from this company???? They have them cheaper there than I can get them at my LQS..... Thinking of getting a Brother's PQ1500S... It's a straight stitch quilting machine.... Please help.....

Banned
    A couple of years ago I bought a New Home machine from them at half the price of any other seller. I received great service, very quick shipping and the machine (which I bought as a back-up machine) is a workhorse that I adore and use often even though I have two much more expensive machines.

So, I had nothing but a good experience with Allbrands and I would certainly recommend them!

Blog Entries
    several years ago, i bought a machine from them. i was very satisfied with the transaction.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I have a brother 1500s have had it for 10 yrs an i liove it i have 5 machines an it's the best

I've bought attachments and a sewing table from them. Great service and prices!

Blog Entries
    I've only bought attachments from them and they were prompt with no problems.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    have used All brands for years. Highly recommend them.

Question about that machine though. You said straight stitch only, does that mean NO free motion quilting? NO feathers, or circles, just straight lines?

I bought a PQ1500, a PW420 and a Gidget 1 table from them. Good service.
    About the machine straight stitch, Yes FM, not zig zag and decorate stitching.

I purchased from them several years ago. Great prices and service. No problems what so ever!

Blog Entries
    i just ordered one from them and it came in three days I love it . Would order from them again

Never had any issues with things I have bought from AllBrands.
    I got fabric.... Now I need time .
    Theresa

I love my Brother PQ1500S...just make sure though that you can get support and service locally if you need it!

Haven't bought a machine from them but have purchased a lot from them, great customer service, quick shipping, love doing business with them

Quote Originally Posted by just retired View Post
    Has anyone bought any kind of machine from this company???? They have them cheaper there than I can get them at my LQS..... Thinking of getting a Brother's PQ1500S... It's a straight stitch quilting machine.... Please help.....
    Allbrands has a good reputation. That said, if you want a straight stitch machine do yourself a favor and look at the Juki - it used to be 98 something and is now 2000 something - sorry - I have the 98. I have owned both machines - the Juki is the best. Strongest motor bare none. A friend was sewing fur and having a heck of a time. I ran my 98 down to her and after sewing on it she ran out and bought one, she loved it so much.
    Judi in Ohio

also try www.Alkosewing.com for machines.
    great prices too!

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
    have used All brands for years. Highly recommend them.

Question about that machine though. You said straight stitch only, does that mean NO free motion quilting? NO feathers, or circles, just straight lines?
    Jackie, This is Brother's answer to the frame machine. It has a larger throat than regular machine. It only does a straight stitch, no zig zag or fancy stitiches, but when on the table I do believe you can do the FMQ. Not sure if the feed dogs drop. Never had an interest in these machines myself, just ran into them and the Juki and Bernina when looking for a frame and machine. These were popular for the 'home' quilter a few years ago.

I have purchased a ton of stuff from them including 3 sewing machines for myself and granddaughters. Great prices and service. Have been happy with every transaction from them.

Blog Entries
    Have had nothing but good experiences with Allbrands. I have 7 machines including the Brother 1500, and that machine is by far my favorite. It is a workhorse.

I purchased my Brother HS-2000 from AllBrands. I just started quilting about that time & about 3 months after the warranty ran out I had gotten to the point of starting to FMQ & after the 2nd time I put the feed dogs down they wouldn't come up. We e-mailed & talked on the phone on things to try & when they didn't work I was given two choices of shops nearby me to have it serviced. When we got there, they had a cart on wheels all ready for me to put it on & wheel it to their tech. We were told they knew all about the problem & were under orders to contact the head office of Brother when they got it apart. Long story short, I had my machine back in tip top shape in under an hour & they honored the warranty as it had only been the 3 mos & was only the 2nd time to use that feature. It was just an adjustment. They really stand behind their machines!! Great place to do business!
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply,Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to GOD

That is where I bought the same machine a number of years ago. I think they be where I also bought my DDIL her machine and had it directly shipped to her. (Her and family live out of state). I have always had good luck with them and they have been around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by just retired View Post
    After 2 years with the same signature I have been requested to remove it. Bye

Blog Entries
    I bought my quilting frame from them. Fantastic service. I was missing a part and they replaced it instantly, no questions asked. I love them.

This is the machine I used for freemtion before and after on a frame. Yes, the feed dogs drop and can make circles and feathers, they still only require a stright stitch.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts View Post
    Jackie, This is Brother's answer to the frame machine. It has a larger throat than regular machine. It only does a straight stitch, no zig zag or fancy stitiches, but when on the table I do believe you can do the FMQ. Not sure if the feed dogs drop. Never had an interest in these machines myself, just ran into them and the Juki and Bernina when looking for a frame and machine. These were popular for the 'home' quilter a few years ago.
    After 2 years with the same signature I have been requested to remove it. Bye

Blog Entries
    I bought a Singer XL3400 from them in 2002. The machine runs great. I use it all the time and have never had a problem with it.

I just bought my oldest Daughter a machine from them and lots of accessories. Fast good delivery. She got the Brother 1500S and loves it, it has a large harp 9".
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

That machine is a straight stitch only with darning foot and walking foot and others. Feed dogs drop, actually has about 4-5 levels to drop feed dogs. Great and wonderful for FMQ.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast