Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
answer to my question message board >

answer to my question message board

answer to my question message board

Old 01-10-2007, 07:50 AM

Just wanted to say sorry to all who do not have Samoyed dogs. I thought I was posting a personal message. I didn't know it was going to all members, who probably don't care since this is a quilting forum. SORRY! :?
p.s. How do I do a personal reply? I am very new at this type of messaging. (Can't you tell?) :?:
Old 01-10-2007, 08:39 AM

Sondra. I sent you a PM with instructions to do it
kathy
Old 01-10-2007, 08:59 AM

<<<Just wanted to say sorry to all who do not have Samoyed dogs. I thought I was posting a personal message. I didn't know it was going to all members, who probably don't care since this is a quilting forum.>>

Ahem, how could you NOT want to hear about Samoyed dogs!!?? Sorry guys - these are my two passions and I get carried away. I appreciate your indulgence. Now I am going to go talk to the other sammie/quilting mom about such stuff!! :mrgreen:
Old 01-12-2007, 06:46 PM

Hi Jezebel, I went to the quilting show Oklahoma city Okla. and I gave Ms. Burns a great big hug, she is so layed back and so easy to talk to so helpful in assissiting you with answers to your questions I bought her book Still Stripping After 25 Years. I was so sorry that the weather didn't work out for me ,the ice storm is here and our city is just about immobile we've had several deaths and accidents just today 1-12 07 the storm will last through Monday then the soon will start Monday night, right now all i can do is quilt ,cook and pray that the storm pass through. I did have a good time at the show and also took a picture with Ms Burns and lost it on my cell phone camera, this new technogology is a little fast for me, but I'm learning thanks to my children. To next time happy quilting.

Annette