Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone have the Grace Cutie Quilt Frame? >

Anyone have the Grace Cutie Quilt Frame?

Anyone have the Grace Cutie Quilt Frame?

Old 01-22-2022, 07:33 PM

One-by-One, Yes I have a Cutie Frame that I just couldn't get the hang of. If you're still interested, please write me a PM.

All I can say about price is that it's going to be a pleasant surprise.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
I've also been wondering what customers think of the Cutie frame. Interesting how yours was backordered for almost an entire year, Onebyone.

I watched how many free products that the Grace Company was giving away a few months ago and I wondered if anyone actually received their giveaways. They gave away thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, it actually made me question the value of their products. I can understand a company giving away one quilting machine to promote their business, but giving away half a dozen or more quilting machines, plus all the lightbars, cutie frames and stuff, it has me thinking.
I have a Q'nique 21 set up that I have owned and used for over 3 years. I'm very happy with it. It includes the light bar, which was part of the package I bought, and the Quilters Creative Touch computerized quilting. It was/is worth the money I paid. (I only quilt for myself and charity quilts.)

if the light bar had not been included, i probably could have found a less expensive 'after market' alternative, though.

I like Handiquilter and would have been happy to purchase one of their machines, but, for somewhat comparable sized set up, the price would have been twice what I paid.
Old 01-24-2022, 11:13 AM

I won one of Grace's quilt shows and they sent me a cheque here in Canada, no problem. I'm also on a FB page for Grace users and I've seen a number of posts of people who have shown pictures of the long arm set up that they won during the contest. I don't think they are being dishonest in any way.

Watson
Old 01-25-2022, 08:41 AM

I'm glad the hear that the giveaways were legit, Watson. Now I know to keep registering for their events and keeping my fingers crossed! I have been eyeing their qnique 15R but right now my budget is nowhere ready.
Old 01-25-2022, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I won one of Grace's quilt shows and they sent me a cheque here in Canada, no problem. I'm also on a FB page for Grace users and I've seen a number of posts of people who have shown pictures of the long arm set up that they won during the contest. I don't think they are being dishonest in any way.

Watson
I am really glad to hear this as well. Good to know they are an ethical company which means I won't hesitate to buy from them in the future.