Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
April Shop Hop >

April Shop Hop

April Shop Hop

Old 04-12-2008, 10:41 AM

I have done the shop about five times and won all but one. I just did the March hop and now the April hop is on. I am no where near finished with the April hop. I did finish March. So on I go. Doing a mystery here and other things so am busy busy. Oh and here is the link for the mystery a bunch of us are doing just in case any one is interested.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/5740.page
Old 04-12-2008, 11:17 AM

I've done 6 hops and found every bunny and still haven't won a thing so now I don't do it have better things to do with my time like sew
Old 04-12-2008, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Which are the three shops listed as not available? I have won gift certificates twice. Love the shop hop!
All of them are available now. I think one of them was removed, cause when I had checked on the last two I had left, there was only one left, so found it and I'm done.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
I have done the shop about five times and won all but one. I just did the March hop and now the April hop is on. I am no where near finished with the April hop. I did finish March. So on I go. Doing a mystery here and other things so am busy busy. Oh and here is the link for the mystery a bunch of us are doing just in case any one is interested.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/5740.page
I have all my four patches sewn together, just waiting for the next step.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:41 PM

I'm going to try to post Crazy for Cosmos for kimmers

Crazy for Cosmos
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44421[/ATTACH]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Attachment-44421.pdf (1.38 MB, 168 views)
Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 AM

I looked all over for this at the shop membership. The downloads are always easy to get but couldnt find this one. I guess I looked too early. :|
Old 04-05-2010, 09:13 AM

Actually, on my 3rd one I won a grand prize -- a Bernina sewing machine -- this was in '06 or '07. I have also won a couple of $10 gift certificates. Had a lot going on back then and I already have an (old) but wonderful Bernina -- so this one is still in the box... buried in a closet. When I get to it, it is promised to my brother's stepdaughter...
So, you never know, you get a feel for what different shops carry -- maybe you like modern or civil war.. whatever. I have found that if I do it a little at a time -- say 5 or 10 shops a day over 2-3 weeks, I get to all I need and don't spend hours of time....
Old 04-05-2010, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by 3Gquilter
Actually, on my 3rd one I won a grand prize -- a Bernina sewing machine -- this was in '06 or '07. I have also won a couple of $10 gift certificates. Had a lot going on back then and I already have an (old) but wonderful Bernina -- so this one is still in the box... buried in a closet. When I get to it, it is promised to my brother's stepdaughter...
So, you never know, you get a feel for what different shops carry -- maybe you like modern or civil war.. whatever. I have found that if I do it a little at a time -- say 5 or 10 shops a day over 2-3 weeks, I get to all I need and don't spend hours of time....
Good plan. Although I have all the blocks now, I've gone back to the list and am spending time looking at the sites. Some of them really are nice, and their newsletters promise free stuff each week or month. I don't mind getting lots of emails even if they are just advertising. If I don't want to receive it, it's easy enough to unsubscribe, in my experience.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 3Gquilter
Actually, on my 3rd one I won a grand prize -- a Bernina sewing machine -- this was in '06 or '07. I have also won a couple of $10 gift certificates. Had a lot going on I have won about ten times now and always 10 dollar certificates. Which only causes you to spend money you wouldnt have spent otherwise. It is just about impossible to buy fabric and pay shipping with ten dollars on-line. But DUH me keeps on playing. back then and I already have an (old) but wonderful Bernina -- so this one is still in the box... buried in a closet. When I get to it, it is promised to my brother's stepdaughter...

I have won about ten times now and always 10 dollar certificates. Which only causes you to spend money you wouldnt have spent otherwise. It is just about impossible to buy fabric and pay shipping with ten dollars on-line. But DUH me keeps on playing. :|
Old 04-22-2011, 08:57 PM

I only like 2 shops finding the bunny and got all the patterns
I like The BearPaw and it says hint is 2,000,000,000 people this April and can not find anything at Thousands Bolts. Do you need to find all bunnies to be in drawing or just all the patterns

Thanks