Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Arrow sewing cabinets >

Arrow sewing cabinets

Arrow sewing cabinets

Old 01-07-2011, 10:15 AM

Does anyone have this cabinet? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

We're thinking about buying this cabinet and wondered how difficult it was to put together. Neither my husband or I are very technically minded so we're not sure if we can assemble it or not.

Also, is it a good price? It seemed to be from what I could see.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:30 AM

Great price and not too difficult to put together I bet. I had the previous model (300) and my husband put it together while I read the instructions and directed! (He can put a car engine together blindfolded but anytime he wants to try something in the house, I go ahead and call the plumber, electrician, etc.!) I loved the cabinet and only sold it because I had to have one with a wider opening for my Ellisimo.

The only problem I ever had was that with the way the drawers assemble, I overloaded one of them and the back came off. So when I put it back together, I put some E600 glue on the fastening and it never happened again.

I actually considered this cabinet for my Ellisimo, but after contacting mjsales and Babylock, determined that it was not quite wide enough opening. Otherwise would have bought it for sure.