Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Babylock Elizabeth sewing machine

Babylock Elizabeth sewing machine

My friend passed away recently and I am trying to assist her husband in selling her machines, fabrics, kits, jelly rolls, etc. She has a number of machines like a lot of us. She has an Elizabeth Baby Lock and I have no idea what to price the machine. If any of you bought your machine new, what did you pay for it. I am just looking for a range that will be fair to him and the buyer.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-15-2018 at 03:00 PM.

I'm sorry about your friend. So cool of,you to help husband. I cannot answer your question but their are sewing machine sales websites that may help you like eBay, blogs etc. I have a BL Symphony but I bought at quilt show prices. Someone will come along, hopefully, and answer your question.
    Quilting therapy for the therapist...
    My Summertime Swap blocks: https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19923.html

Quote Originally Posted by 1screech View Post
    My friend passed away recently and I am trying to assist her husband in selling her machines, fabrics, kits, jelly rolls, etc. She has a number of machines like a lot of us. She has an Elizabeth Baby Lock and I have no idea what to price the machine. If any of you bought your machine new, what did you pay for it. I am just looking for a range that will be fair to him and the buyer.
    I want to say they run about 800 new
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante

If there is a quilt guild in your area, I know ours announced that there was a sales list available at a meeting and most of the items sold to members through there. You might try that.

Sewing Machines Plus has pricing on their site, if they are newer machines.

Also, have a look at Kijiji, Craigs List and Ebay to get an idea of what they are going for.

Watson