Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Babylock Machines >

Babylock Machines

Babylock Machines

Old 12-29-2011, 08:53 PM

Hi,
I have a Babylock ellegante2 that i bought preowned from a shop. It's worked incredibly well for me. I haven't had any issues at all with it either embroidering or quilting. It has 3 hoop sizes, color screen, andd you can use a usb stick to transfer designs.it came with a ton of feet. When I bought a serger I returned to that dealer to buy a Babylock imagine. If you have any questions about the ellegante, I would be happy to answer them. Also, I had read that Babylock and brother are sister companies...Babylock doesn't make brothers but they are both built in the same factory on separate lines.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Hi,

I have a Babylock Elegante2 and a Babylock Ellure which both embroider....I have no trouble with either one of them and I embroider all the time...I love my machines! I don't know where you read bad reviews, but wow, hard to believe!
I would highly recommend purchasing either one.

Bev
Old 12-30-2011, 04:45 AM

I don't have an embroidery machine, but I have a Babylock Crafter's Choice, Quilter's Choice and a Quest and love them all. I use the Quest at home, the Quilter's Choice is the machine I take to classes and the Crafter's Choice is my backup
Old 12-30-2011, 07:55 PM

I really appreciate everyone's help! I expressed my concerns to the Babylock dealer and she hasnt had any problems with the Ellegante. She has a preowned one that has 70000 embroidery stitches on it. The woman who traded it in buys every new machine. The only thing is that I would like to get the upgrade. If the dealer would include that I will probably buy it. I have never purchased a preowned machine before. I only bought new ones, this really scares me!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Bernina for sure!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:07 PM

I am a Baby Lock fan. I have two embroidery machines and they are wonderful. I use one to sew on and the other for embroidery. Also the Baby Lock embroidery machines use the .pes format and there are lots of the embroidery designs available.

Forgot to mention but you will need software and sometimes the dealer will give you a break on the price when you buy one of their machines.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:20 AM

Default Used Machine

Originally Posted by lhavelka View Post
I really appreciate everyone's help! I expressed my concerns to the Babylock dealer and she hasnt had any problems with the Ellegante. She has a preowned one that has 70000 embroidery stitches on it. The woman who traded it in buys every new machine. The only thing is that I would like to get the upgrade. If the dealer would include that I will probably buy it. I have never purchased a preowned machine before. I only bought new ones, this really scares me!!!
What guarantee/warranty is she giving you for a used machine?
Old 12-31-2011, 08:51 AM

Default Love Baby Lock

I have three Baby Locks including the 10 needle Enterprise embroidery machine and I love all of them. never had any trouble with them.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:44 PM

I ended up getting the Ellegante 2 and ordered the upgrade to make it an Ellegante 3. The dealer gave me a warranty as if it is a brand new machine. I couldnt pass it up. I also got no interest financing for 2 yrs which made it really worth it as well. I am so excited and can't wait to use it. Thanks to everyone who helped me!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 PM

That's great! What does the upgrade add to the ellegante 2?