Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best cutting mats--need all your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by DeneK View Post
    I really want one of the Martelli mats. They don't warp and with light color on one side and dark on the other makes seeing exactly where to cut easier. You can roll them up to transport or to store and they go right back flat when you unroll them Also think I want one of the Martelli rotary cutters, but want to try one before I buy it.

I like the sound of those mats. But check out the TruCut Rulers and their ergonomic cutter before making your final decision. We love ours. I was able to try them out at Neal's Sewing in Muscatine, IA.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

I need to replace my small mat. Are all Alvin mats the same? All I see on Amazon are big ones. I had one of those rotating Olfas which aren't really that cheap and it's going to pieces already. Also you can't use the other side
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

This is what I want. A Martelli Mat. I have used their cutter for years and LOVE it!!! Just wish I could buy the Martelli around here and not have to order on line. They don't come to the Road to California Quilt show any more and I can't make it to the Long Beach International Quilt show next week as I will be out of town.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2