Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bet this has never happened to you.... >

Bet this has never happened to you....

Bet this has never happened to you....

Old 10-22-2010, 06:35 AM

Craford1219, mother Mitchell thinks you need a quilter's R&R. LOL. Such wonderful break, you will come home feeling so jazzed.
Have any of you been is such a hurry to get back to the quilting that you put the peanut butter in the freezer? My ex used to complain that I put everything in the freezer, should have put him in there. LOL
Old 10-22-2010, 06:36 AM

Crawfor 1219, sorry about the type o. Maybe I need quilt camp.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:18 AM

I only say one word.... GREMLINS.....!!!! LOL
Old 10-22-2010, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by judi wess
Craford1219, mother Mitchell thinks you need a quilter's R&R. LOL. Such wonderful break, you will come home feeling so jazzed.
Have any of you been is such a hurry to get back to the quilting that you put the peanut butter in the freezer? My ex used to complain that I put everything in the freezer, should have put him in there. LOL

:lol:
Old 10-22-2010, 09:55 AM

SOOOO glad I'm not alone!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
The one I hate is when you look for something and it's right before your eyes and you still don't see it until hours or days later!!!
I think you need to have your testosterone level checked. I thought that only happened to men. Neither my husband or boys can find something when it is right there in front of them.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by nuts4batiks
Originally Posted by leiladylei54
The one I hate is when you look for something and it's right before your eyes and you still don't see it until hours or days later!!!
I think you need to have your testosterone level checked. I thought that only happened to men. Neither my husband or boys can find something when it is right there in front of them.
I have heard that our hormone levels do change with age, so maybe I am becoming more "manly" now that I am getting OLD. :roll: :lol:
Old 10-23-2010, 12:11 PM

My 20 yr old SIL was looking for the mayo in the frig. He finally found it right in front of him. Then he opened up the freezer looking for the ham he thought my daughter had maybe put there instead of the frig. I had seen the ham the night before on a fairly empty shelf, so I told him, no, it's right next to the mayo. We both had a hearty laugh.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by crawford1219
I have one even more bizarre-I came home from the grocery store the other day and set down my keys and for the life of me couldn't remember where-I looked and looked and couldn't find them. I have a spare set so I wasn't too spazzed out, I was just confused as to where I could have placed them. Hours later my son came to me and asked me why my keys were in the fridge-I guess I put them there when I put away the milk.
When I lose something, the freezer and the fridge are the FIRST place I check! I know my ditsy self ~ ~ ~
But when I lost my pearls for TWO YEARS they weren't in either the freezer of fridge. Moral: don't hide your pearls in a 'new' place, because you won't find them for two years.

Which brings up the question: Joanne - why were you hiding your pearls?
Old 11-02-2010, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Guess what! I found my basting spray. A nice pretty green-capped can of Sulky KK2000 was sitting very nicely on the bookshelf right opposite my ironing station. Need I say more!!!! No, I didn't look there! Why? Because I have NEVER put it there before.
I am glad it happens to other people too.