Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thank You!

Blog Entries

A Big Thank You!

I just wanted to say that I don't chime in often but nevertheless I am so blessed and encouraged on my quilting journey by reading all of your helpful comments each day. You certainly are a bunch of talented quilters and always ready to share your wisdom. Thank you so much!
    In my dream world, fabric is free and sewing makes you thin.

Sharon

Blog Entries
    I agree! You get so many tips that you know have been used in real quilting life. I need to stop looking at the picture section, however. There are too many stunning quilts making it on to my ever growing bucket list. Thank you everyone, and a special thanks to the board moderators!!
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

I also agree. This is a great place. I do spend too much time here...but....well, it's fun.

Dina

Ditto! I love this place and all its members. It's a great place to hang out when I need some downtime.

I agree with all of the above comments. I'm thankful we have this wonderfull gathering of like minded people
    Kasey 1937 221-1 Featherweight, Red Eye Singer Treadle 66-1, 2 301's both long and short bed, 403, Free Number 5 Treadle, Jones hand crank Kenmore 158 19131, Viking Lilly 555

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I check my email, Facebook then QB. Email for business, FB to say hello to family and then the fun part, saving best for last QB

Blog Entries
    I enjoy QB so much, I have learned a lot from so many sewers and quilters. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

I also get a lot of neat ideas and inspiration here.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Power Poster
    i totally agree such wonderful people and help merry christmas all
    QUILTNMO

Sharon...you are so right!! This board is a great source of knowledge. Any question you have is answered by many members that offer a ton of suggestions, and helpful advice. I've learned so much here, and had many "light bulb" moments reading questions/answers/comments.

Blog Entries
    I love hanging around here first thing in the morning. It's the best start to every day. I also pop back a few times during the day. Everyone is so kind and helpful and the site is moderated by wonderful people. Happy Christmas and an amazing New Year.
    Finished is better than a UFO

I agree, this is the best group of quilters in the universe! You all are so talented and so swift to share your knowledge, and I (for one) have learned so much from you all! Thank you!
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Blog Entries
    Tis my morning routine... a cup of coffee and an hour on the QB. Talented and friendly members always willing to share ideas and even concerns. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas to some of the most talented and helpful people in the world. I have never asked a question about quilting that has not been answered multiple times. The knowledge shown and freely given on this board is beyond belief. You take your own time to google and find a link that some one is looking for.Words can not express how much I appreciate all of you. God bless
    Joy

South East Michigan...at the bottom of the thumb!
    I agree, this is a great place to come each morning over coffee. I learn something every day!

I totally agree and enjoy my morning coffee with the board. My homesickness is also reduced as I am a Canadian living in USA. As I read comments and note they are from Canada I get a warm fuzzy feeling. It is great take we share regardless of where we are from. Wish the rest of the world take notes and practice this, what a great world this would be!!!

My morning ritual also. But do it before I an dressed.

I agree with everyone ! The members here are the best, most helpful, talented quilters anywhere on the planet. This is where I come with my morning coffee too.

Super Member citruscountyquilter's Avatar
    This is how I start my day. I love reading and looking at pictures on Quilting Board over a cup of coffee. I have learned so much.

I second all of the remarks above. I love this place...............................

Blog Entries
    Yes, this is a great place. I have learned so much and have gotten so many ideas.

Best part of my day is the QB! My husband often says "What are you doing? You're awfully quiet." Of course my response is "looking at the QB."

Just returned from a family trip to NYC ... so I'm having "withdrawals" not having been on this board for almost a week. I'll probably be on it all evening trying to catch up on all the posts. HA. Glad to see I'm not the only one that starts off their day with coffee and QB. Best group ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Higdon View Post
    Merry Christmas to some of the most talented and helpful people in the world. I have never asked a question about quilting that has not been answered multiple times. The knowledge shown and freely given on this board is beyond belief. You take your own time to google and find a link that some one is looking for.Words can not express how much I appreciate all of you. God bless
    I hope Joy doesn't mind me copying her sentiments but I am on the QB every morning during my morning tea, searching for inspiration, answers and eye candy. I am never disappointed. Thanks to all my fellow quilters and Merry Christmas!

This is my first post but had to add to everyone's comments. One thing you have done for me in addition to all the learning is the product recommendations. I know when I buy it I will be pleased. Thank you too for sharing all your great quilts, gifts and projects. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is where I get much of my inspiration! Tough not to get up and start creating when I read and see so many beautiful things. Thanks QB!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast