Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Birdhouse BOM >

Birdhouse BOM

Birdhouse BOM

Old 04-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Power Poster

There is a donation button on her website. And each block in birdhouse quilt is about .70 each if you buy the whole quilt pattern. I would suggest making a donation for each block you need that someone sends you. :D
Old 04-27-2009, 10:22 AM

This has just been added VERY COOL going to send off for it.
For the past couple of years in August I have offered to make quilters a back up CD of all the free patterns on the FatCat Patterns web site. August is really hectic for me with the kids starting back to school. So I have decided to offer this now for the months of April and May. So what exactly is this? How does it work? Well, you send me a blank CD with a self addressed stamped mailer to send it back to you in. (Last year quite a few of you tucked your donations inside, and that was truly a blessing, Thank you!) I will burn you the CD with all of the free patterns from FatCat Patterns and mail it back. Right now that is 187 block designs! You are welcome to share this information with your friends and internet groups. International friends who would like a CD, please make a donation to cover the postage, and I will send you one :)