Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Block Name? >

Block Name?

Block Name?

Old 09-05-2012, 10:28 AM

Thanks for all the kind comments about my block. As previously mentioned by ghostrider, yes, the block is from the book Monterrey Medallions by Terry Atkinson, Atkinson Designs. Two versions of various blocks are shown in the book, and this block was the "challenge" version of the center star. The quilt was great fun to make, plus a little stomach churning. It was my one-and-only all neutral quilt, and the final version of the quilt (before quilting) is show in my blog post http://quiltsandamug.blogspot.com/20...-quilting.html.
I'm a new member here. I just signed up when I found that many recent visitors to my blog had come from the Quilting Board.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Power Poster

Hi Vivian!

You'll find that any link posted on this board will get lots of hits. I just visited your blog and became a follower.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:46 AM

How exciting! Isn't technology just a hoot?? How quickly we can ask questions, get answers, share our projects, find inspiration galore -- it's endless! Thanks for being a follower, BellaBoo.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vivian in Iowa View Post
Thanks for all the kind comments about my block. As previously mentioned by ghostrider, yes, the block is from the book Monterrey Medallions by Terry Atkinson, Atkinson Designs. Two versions of various blocks are shown in the book, and this block was the "challenge" version of the center star. The quilt was great fun to make, plus a little stomach churning. It was my one-and-only all neutral quilt, and the final version of the quilt (before quilting) is show in my blog post http://quiltsandamug.blogspot.com/20...-quilting.html.
I'm a new member here. I just signed up when I found that many recent visitors to my blog had come from the Quilting Board.
Welcome from TX. So glad you joined us as we love your work!