Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blog post: free pattern as requested

Blog Entries

Blog post: free pattern as requested

I just created a new Quilting Board blog post in response to several requests that I have received in the past few weeks. I had replied to a members suggestions for stars for a sampler quilt. I think it was over a year ago. I posted my block, but not the foundations, at the time. After the all the PMs I have been getting, at my latest blog entry I added a PDF with a coloring sheet and the pp foundations.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Johanna Fritz; 08-08-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: forgot 2 words

Blog Entries
    Johanna, that is a wonderful pattern and so generous of you to share it. Thanks

some members may not know how to get there... so here is a link http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/j...itz-30134.html
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T – is it True? H – is it Helpful? I – is it Inspiring? N – is it Necessary? K – is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post

some members may not know how to get there... so here is a link http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/j...itz-30134.html
    Thanks. I did not put in the link for fear it would be bumped to the resources section where fewer people might see it. We will see what happens. Glad you liked it.

Awesome, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW!! Thanks!! That is such a pretty block and I have wanted to make one but it looked too hard. You've made it simple for me..... so appreciate it.
    --- Jean

jdquilts123.blogspot.com

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link!

Thank you Johanna! I've got to try this one!
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Power Poster
    Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your generosity in posting the PDF for any and all.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanna Fritz View Post
    Thanks. I did not put in the link for fear it would be bumped to the resources section where fewer people might see it. We will see what happens. Glad you liked it.
    I can understand why this rule was put in place - HOWEVER - if this Board is to be for the benefit of its members, we should be able to add a link to a web site on a post, that will assist other members in reaching that site.....I, for one, would have searched for HOURS trying to find the Blog, and this pattern........if the website had not been provided.

Unable to find it. Exactly where in links and resources.

Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post

Thanks Nancy for posting the link here. I don't think that I would have found it otherwise.
    Have a blessed day.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna Fritz View Post
    I just created a new Quilting Board blog post in response to several requests that I have received in the past few weeks. I had replied to a members suggestions for stars for a sampler quilt. I think it was over a year ago. I posted my block, but not the foundations, at the time. After the all the PMs I have been getting, at my latest blog entry I added a PDF with a coloring sheet and the pp foundations.
    Enjoy.
    Thanks, Johanna, for posting your pp instructions for this block. I just fell in love with it when I saw it and then I realized that it was an old posting and I was disappointed that I couldn't get the pattern, but then you came to the rescue! lol I can't wait to try it out.
    Have a blessed day.

Linda

Very nice! thank you.
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    Thank you Johanna !! Does anyone have the link to the original posting so we can see the blocks together?
    A good friend is like a warm quilt wrapped
    around the heart

Karen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienQuilter View Post
    Thanks for the pattern! I'm glad it wasn't moved. I did a tutorial and posted a link to it because several forum members asked me about how I did my quilt corners. My post was moved to the links and resources area.
    your tutorial was not moved. go to your profile and check latest started threads... you will see that your thread is still in tutorials
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T – is it True? H – is it Helpful? I – is it Inspiring? N – is it Necessary? K – is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.