Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bobbin Winder

Blog Entries
    do you think the deluxe is good enough tension wise for regular sewing machines ?
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Dee
    I've had the sidewinder for years and never a problem and I couldn't be without it.

I use the Sidewinder Deluxe and it works well for all of my machines including my Viking and Elnas. With those bobbins I put them on upside down and fill them.
    Six Elna Lotus/Stella sm [kid's sewing classes]
    Elna 33C SP sm, Pfaff 1473 CD sm, Viking 6030 sm, Singer Sphinx 127 sm, Singer Lotus 127 sm, Bernina 830 Record, Nelco J A-38 sm, Necchi Lelia 515 sm
    http://leoladyshousecollectiblesandgardens.blogspot

I bought the deluxe and really like it. I like to wind a bunch at once. I normally have several spools of the same colors and use those neutrals as my go to colors for piecing. I got one with my HQ Sweet Sixteen and it's nice for the M bobbins. I am thinking of going to some pre-wounds for colors I quilt with often. I like the So Fine, but I'm thinking of going toward the SuperBobs.
    - Rose

Blog Entries
    APQS sells one for $320 or so...it is really nice...I love it ...you can check it out on their website...

Ditto on the fancyquilt one....a real workhorse. Have had it for 7 or 8 years and love it. I have 4 different kinds of bobbins and it will wind them all. Seems to get more thread on them than sewing machine bobbin winder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2