Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bounce spray starch

Bounce spray starch

A while back saw on the board to use bounce spray starch on fabric. I did and I loved it. Now I can't find it on any store shelves. Did they discontinue it.
    Blessings, Barbara Lee Joy

I've never been able to find it in the Nashua, NH area. I so wanted to try it, too, having heard rave reviews of it here on the board.

Anita
    Anita

The only place that housework comes before quilting is in the dictionary.

I've never found it in my part of Louisville, KY either.

Blog Entries
    Ive only seen it at Walmart

Blog Entries
    It's not a starch but a ironing spray. It's like Best Press. The only difference I can tell is the scent. It's at Walmart in my area.
    Got fabric?

ironing spray

google the product, it will have a place to put your zip number in and it will tell you where it is sold in that zip stylesmax

I had bought a bottle at WM when I was working in NC last summer. Did not want to take a lot home, didn't buy more, thought I could get it at WM in CA. Never found it here. I contacted the company and they said it was discontinued, but it could be ordered online?? Or try Big Lots as they send discontinued stuff there. My Big Lots here said they did not have it and that the Big Lots in the East were different than the ones here, and that they probably would never have it. Good luck, you might find it somewhere.

I googled it they have it at Lowes, Home Depot, Walgreens, cvs , Target, Walmart, Publix, Rite Aid, Costco, Sam's Club
    Quote Originally Posted by stylesmax View Post
    google the product, it will have a place to put your zip number in and it will tell you where it is sold in that zip stylesmax

I use it all of the time, thanks for posting your question, reminds me that I should pick up another bottle of it. I get it at Wall Mart, the only place I have been able to find it. I like using it and I like the scent.

I found it at Wal Mart in my area, haven't checked at other stores. I like it but wish it had no fragrance.
    Texas Sunshine, piney woods of NE Texas

Blog Entries
    If you live in an area where you have a Meijer store, they carry it. My other half works in management at Meijer and I asked about it being discontinued and was told they just did a "reset" of the laundry aisle and it hasn't been discontinued. Meijer also stocks it next to the Febreeze fabric fresheners and not next to the spray starches. I did say that they would probably sell more if they put it in the correct place!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I have started using 1/2 vodka and 1/2 water with a drop of lavender scent. It works great. No starch build up and a nice smell.

I ordered mine on line...think I have 4-5 bottles left...didn't want to pay shipping so ordered a lot.

Blog Entries
    I found where you can buy it on line for $4.99 and free shipping if you spend $25. And who CAN'T spend $25 at Walgreens? http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/bou...174284-product
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig