Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bright pastels

Sorry I don't have anything that is exactly right.
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Blog Entries
    Linda, your middle fabric in the bottom picture with the white background might work!! How much would you like for it? Thank you so much for looking. I have paypal, my zip is 13850
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!

My first thought whenlooking at the fabric collection was anoth tone on tone. to give the eye a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmatthewsvhs View Post
    Linda, your middle fabric in the bottom picture with the white background might work!! How much would you like for it? Thank you so much for looking. I have paypal, my zip is 13850
    Do you mean the one with the green leaves? Tell me how much you need and I'll send it for postage. I'm happy I can help. I just hope I have enough!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Blog Entries
    yes, the one with the green leaves... Thanks Linda............. I will find something to send back in exchange!!
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!

NP, it went out on Thursday I think. You should have it soon. I hope there is enough to help you out. Hugs and smiles. If you don't find a trade, remember you can just do a pif at some point. good luck
    Linda Wedge White

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2