Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother PC420

Brother PC420

For those of you who have this machine, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions.

I'm seriously leaning towards this machine as an upgrade from my Brother SQ 9050.

Do most of you use this machine mainly for quilting?

What is the measurement of the throat space for the pc420? I love everything the 420 has to offer, but I would like to learn FMQ.

Thanks for your help!
    http://www.OutlawTheWicks.com

I have it and love it. I use it for quilting, garments and curtains last week. It does well with FMQ. It's 7.5" from needle to throat and the height in the throat space is 4.5"

I did a ton of research, and really think this machine gives the most bang for your buck. The other models that are pretty much the same are the previous Babylock decorators choice and brother nx400 if you want to find more reviews. The and the Babylock decorators choice 2 are the updated versions sold at the dealer with the quilt table for around $800.

Is there a difference between the Brother PC-420 and the Brother PC-420 Limited PRW?
    http://www.OutlawTheWicks.com

Quote Originally Posted by SharonTX View Post
    Is there a difference between the Brother PC-420 and the Brother PC-420 Limited PRW?
    Color or branding maybe? Mine is the prw edition.