Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bunny Hop and Mall Crawl

I thought maybe some of you donít know about the Mall Crawl or the Bunny Hop. They are two different contest but you basically do the same thing. The sites provide a list of sites and you go to each site and either find the bunny or a square. Prizes depend on how many bunny or squares you get and so on. This is my first time doing the Mall Crawl, but the Hop is my forth. All three first times doing the hop I won a ten dollar gift certificate to one of the sites. So that is just to let you know the odds are good, and at least if you visit one shop (it use to be one shop I think it still is) you get a free pattern. I love free! :D Okay here are the sites. Have Fun. http://www.quiltindex.com/Index.aspx http://www.fabshophop.com/ :)

now on ther 30th of the shop hop and my wallet is running in the other direction!

Blog Entries
    i locked my wallet away before i started, but my list of "gotta got back when i get paid" is growing. :shock:

here's one with lots of regular prices under $5 per yard for name brands. i've seen some of the same fabrics at other sites for over $9 per yard! :P

http://crosscountryquiltbarn.com/fabrics-manufacturer.aspx

That's too funny, your wallet is locked and running the other way. :lol:

Spent 30 minutes on my first shop and STILL can't find the darn bunny. Good thing I have nothing but time today!!

Got it....It helps if I look for the bunny and not spend my time shopping and creating a wish list!! DUH!!

Has anyone found the bunny at site 111? I've been all over the quilting kitty and can't find it anywhere!

Site 111 the clue is the bunny likes to stay in touch. Look at the various ways the shop can communicate with you.

Cool...thanks. I couldn't find the darn thing anywhere. I think 50 is enough for today. I should go back to my pattern seeking now.

oh, wow. Maybe I shouldn't go to the sites. Sounds like they are addictive! This site (QB) gets all my internet time, except for a little eBay time and sometimes I even check my e-mail....

Yeah, tell me those quilt shops aren't making big bucks during these hops! I've been suckered in more than once! Of course, I'm a sucker for fabric anyway! :D And I still haven't won a sewing machine. Oh well, I'll keep trying! LOL!

DonnaRae, I don't know if I should hug you, or kick you in the butt. I'm already through 3/4 of the hop, have bookmarked 10 sites and have a wishlist a mile long. Of course, only 1 thing on the list is for me, the rest as gifts for fabric to make stuff with and give away.

I'M HOOKED!!!

I agree Loretta, thats why I don't buy online unless shipping is free. :shock:

Blog Entries
    i found all but three on my own. kathy found 2 for me - hiding in plain sight! she's a better friend than a whole pot of coffee. :P

#61 i kickin' my butt, though. i wouldn't be suprised if i've passed it on one or more of my 13, 476 trips through every nook and cranny.

can anybody give me a hint? :?

Well! That was [not] "fast, fun and easy"! but i FINALLY found it. :roll:

I have found all but 2. Allentown Sewing says that their hint is in the newsletter. I read all 4 pages and couldn't find the hint. Went all over the website....need help with that one.

Also, Craft Town Fabrics can't find that one either. I can't find either despite many trips to both stores. I'm trumped.

Well, I have finished all the mall crawl except for the "Fabric Attic". I looked all over and can't find that block. I still have 30 something to go on the shophop. Can anyone help me with the block on Fabric Attic site????? :roll:

I couldn't find the Fabric Attic at all on the shophop site. Perhaps this one is just for the Mall Crawl??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DebJ
    Well, I have finished all the mall crawl except for the "Fabric Attic". I looked all over and can't find that block. I still have 30 something to go on the shophop. Can anyone help me with the block on Fabric Attic site????? :roll:
    That site was horrible!!! Took me forever to find that stupid block! (I guess I should be fair, though, and point out that one of the reasons it was so hard is that they have soooooooooooooooooo much there to look through. :lol: )

Hint: What to stores do when they want to sell off their stock? And what comes after 2?

The Bunny in Allentown isn't IN the Newsletter. He hops around the information ABOUT the newsletter.

If you want to Crawl around in Craft Town til you find that worm, look for what you'd buy if you wanted everything you need to make something to come in one complete package.

Now ... i'd be very grateful if somebody would please give me some hints to help find that Mall Crawl worm at
    Bear Paw Quilts
    Quilters Woodwork
    Kwilts 'N Koa
    I'll bet it's hiding in plain sight, but i finally gave up. :lol:

Ok....I think I qualify for the Biggest Dork Award. I scoured 4 pages of newsletter 5 times to find the stupid bunny at Allentown....only to find out I didn't scroll down far enough on the main newsletter page. RRRGGGGG!!!

I found the block for craft town, but I couldn't find the elusive bunny. I'm not doing the crawl....just the hop. I start in baby steps.

Blog Entries
    The bunny is in The Hamptons. Use the drop down menu to find the collection.

Thanks Patrice! I made it too difficult. That's why I'm not good at riddles either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpeters1200
    Thanks Patrice! I made it too difficult. That's why I'm not good at riddles either.
    don't feel bad. i needed kathy's help finding 2 bunnies. BOTH were hiding in plain sight. i guess i had my glasses on upside down or something. :lol:

tj
    hi patrice
    shop hop bunny for bear paw quilts is in christmas fabrics. sorry i dont do the mall crawl so i cant help you there. happy hoping tj

Blog Entries
    i had all the bunnies in the hutch before i started hunting worms.

now i'm just 3 worms short of a full bait bucket.

for some reason, i just had to find all the hoppers. consumed an absurd amount of time and energy. but i think i'll sleep well enough in spite of those 3 fugitive squirmers.

thanks, just the same. :P

Patrice...perhaps if you offered Tim's toe as bait, the squirmers would come and find you? :twisted:

Blog Entries
    he's been workin' out. he runs too fast now for me to catch him. :roll:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast