Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Buying Fabric from Amazon? >

Buying Fabric from Amazon?

Buying Fabric from Amazon?

Old 05-06-2013, 04:35 AM

I've never been disappointed with anything bought through Amazon. Great customer service, fast shipping, great prices too.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:57 AM

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

I have bought fabric from Amazon. Sometimes it's also from Fabric.com. I've never been disappointed. I signed up with them and get free shipping and everything shipped in two days. It's a bargain for me.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:00 AM

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon and find them to be very reliable. I haven't shopped for fabric because I can usually find a better deal once I factor in the shipping costs, but if Amazon was the only place that I could find a particular fabric, I would feel comfortable buying from them.

Cheers, K
Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 AM
QKO

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
Fabric.com sells thru amazon also. Sometimes it is cheaper on amazon than it is thru fabric.coms website
Fabric.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, in case you didn't know...
Old 05-06-2013, 05:36 AM
Power Poster

I buy all my quilt books and most of my quilting tools from Amazon. The fabric I have bought has been fine. Prices change drastically on Amazon from sellers. For example I bought the no steam dry iron for $9 free shipping. The next day to order more for friends the price was $29.99 and no free shipping. The dealers clear out their inventory and you never know when. I keep items I would like to buy on my wish list and check them daily. I have gotten most of the items for 75% off the original price. Today the ten ft. Iphone charger cord I had on my list dropped to .50 each. I bought all the dealer had in stock (8) 4 of them for Iphone 5, for Christmas stocking stuffers. All my family members use Iphones and forever losing a charger. I bought one last year from the same dealer and the cord hasn't broken at the plug like most usually do. He was a prime dealer so I got free shipping. Amazon will save you lots of money if you put it to work for you.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by QKO View Post
Fabric.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, in case you didn't know...
Thank you! I had no idea. I shop Fabric.com quite often and Amazon weekly. We have Amazon Prime and LOVE IT!!