Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Can anyone help me find this? >

Can anyone help me find this?

Can anyone help me find this?

Old 06-02-2011, 02:57 AM

I have a sewing machine with model # 950-B and other numbers beside, I "think" it's a Belvedere Adler, not sure though, but am having trouble finding a picture of it on the internet and a manual. Now for where I got it-----in the garbage.................my sister in law cleaned out my deceased mother in laws house and I saw this in the garbage and she said one of the daughters got the "better" one and this one was "junk". It runs fine, weighs a "ton", but needs a belt, I also got her treddle quite a few years ago. Can anyone help me on finding out where I can get a manual and other things besides that on this machine? Thanks to all.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:27 AM

Keep checking internet, you'll find it. Call sewing stores that do repairs they sometimes have manuals and possible they will know that type machine and may be able to have belts that can be interchanged with that model # you have listed. I found sewing manuals and help from repairs shops.
jigs1354
Old 06-02-2011, 08:28 AM

you can try sewusa.com, they might have some info for you
Old 09-12-2013, 04:12 PM

I have the same machine! I couldn't find a manual online for the life of me. So I made one. I made a pdf file so it could be shared. Download the manual, it's on my blog and it's free. For some reason, when you download the file and open it, the photos are fine. But if you view it online, before downloading it, the photos are blurry.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:38 AM

I bet if you look on the bottom of the bed there will be a stamped number starting with JA- if so, it is a made in Japan machine and you can find a generic manual online for it ,whether it is a straight stitch or zigzag machine. If the number is there let us know what it is - someone may be able to tell you which company made your machine.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 AM

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwuR...Z1k/edit?pli=1
Old 09-13-2013, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Christine- View Post
I have the same machine! I couldn't find a manual online for the life of me. So I made one. I made a pdf file so it could be shared. Download the manual, it's on my blog and it's free. When you download the file and open it, the photos are fine. But if you view it online, before downloading it, the photos are blurry.
Thank you!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mitch's mom View Post
I bet if you look on the bottom of the bed there will be a stamped number starting with JA- if so, it is a made in Japan machine and you can find a generic manual online for it ,whether it is a straight stitch or zigzag machine. If the number is there let us know what it is - someone may be able to tell you which company made your machine.
Been there, done that!