Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Can't find a LA to quilt my top! >

Can't find a LA to quilt my top!

Can't find a LA to quilt my top!

Old 10-06-2010, 08:24 AM

I have seen pictures of Green Fairy's work here on the board and this top is not worthy of her quilting ability not to mention I could never afford her beautiful work. I will try a few more LA quilters here and if not will wait until I can afford to send it off somewhere. I will let you all know if it ever does get finished.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Banned

please send me a pm I can do your quilt justice I just did 2 quilts for Gwyn shes a member of long standings form here, and I do believe she can tell you how my freehand work came out.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 AM

SID in certain areas to accentuate (sp) certain sections. Other than that I wouldn't quilt it either.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bailey
I have seen pictures of Green Fairy's work here on the board and this top is not worthy of her quilting ability not to mention I could never afford her beautiful work. I will try a few more LA quilters here and if not will wait until I can afford to send it off somewhere. I will let you all know if it ever does get finished.
Balderdash!! This quilt is worthy! It is very pretty and well done. Just had to nip that thinking in the bud. Also, you would be surprised at how reasonable her prices are! I have shown many people the quilt she did for me and the general consensus has been I got a great deal. If you go to her blog site which appears at the bottom of her topic posts you could probably find out if she has had the baby yet or is even quilting right now.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:43 AM

look in the"quilter's newsletter" magazine in the ads section in the back.ythey always have ads of peo[ple who will do this.