Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Can't find post...

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    698
    There was a post about a fabric store that an older couple had opened. It was in the southern part of Missouri and they sold for very, very good prices.

    I've tried a search but to no avail. Can anyone help? I thought I had emailed the directions to myself from mapquest but guess I didn't and I feel the need for a road trip!

    Thank you...

  2. #2
    Super Member sewwhat85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    The name of the shop is: Thayer Fabric

  3. #3
    Super Member Airwick156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    3,558
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thayer Fabric

  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    698
    Thank you!

  5. #5
    Super Member sewwhat85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    glad to help

  6. #6
    Junior Member ergranny46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    144
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sewwhat85
    The name of the shop is: Thayer Fabric


    Wow! We have a LQS here called Thayer Rags. Small world.

  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by ergranny46
    Wow! We have a LQS here called Thayer Rags. Small world.
    Where is Thayer Rags and what are they like? I can't believe how many quilt stores I have been to and keep going to more!

  8. #8
    Super Member jdiane318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,456
    Thayer Fabric, 417-280-6136, Lawrence and Imogene Porter are the owners.

  9. #9
    Junior Member ergranny46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    144
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit
    Quote Originally Posted by ergranny46
    Wow! We have a LQS here called Thayer Rags. Small world.
    Where is Thayer Rags and what are they like? I can't believe how many quilt stores I have been to and keep going to more!
    They are in Frederick OK. They have a web site.
    http://www.cdthayer.com/ThayerRags.htm

  10. #10
    Junior Member ergranny46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    144
    Blog Entries
    15
    I forgot --- if your going to go on a road trip, I don't know where you are but I might as well tell you, we have a LQS in Lawton, OK, Morningstar quilts, open Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sun. Thayer Rags in Frederick open Mon - Fri. Johnsons on the square in Altus, OK. And the Enchanted Quilt in Wichita Falls, TX. They are all nice, small to mid size stores and they are customer friendly.

  11. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by ergranny46
    I forgot --- if your going to go on a road trip, I don't know where you are but I might as well tell you, we have a LQS in Lawton, OK, Morningstar quilts, open Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sun. Thayer Rags in Frederick open Mon - Fri. Johnsons on the square in Altus, OK. And the Enchanted Quilt in Wichita Falls, TX. They are all nice, small to mid size stores and they are customer friendly.
    I'm in Edmond and I do need to make a road trip out that way too. My friend is a fabric rep and he's told me that these are all ones I should add to my list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.